Is it possible my WiFi network is blocking notifications on LG G3?

A

AC Question

I have Verizon and from my understanding many other people have had this same issue. Since the Marshmellow update which fixed it for most could it be possible it's not working on just my WiFi? I've never tested it anywhere else but it seems that could be a cause. If not then Verizon says I can just get a replacement which should fix it for no charge but if it's less hassle just to fix my WiFi I'd rather do that

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
How do you know you're missing notifications? Have you tried just going on mobile data and seeing if that makes a difference?

Devin077

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
Yes, in the mornings when I leave my house and go out of my WiFi's range I receive lots of notifications of things I've already viewed myself. Like already open snapchats it didn't inform me of. It's like it's delayed and causes for me to manually check everything for any updates. I still recieve SMS and calls just fine.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
OK, but if you're connected to wife are you still able to use the Internet or Snapchat? Because that sounds like your WiFi doesn't have an internet connection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinrshay1984