Question about tempered glass screen protector?

Start1123

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I currently have an Otterbox Defender case on my G4, but the plasic screen protector is really annoying me. I've heard of multiple people say they took out the plastic cover and put on a tempered glass one. I want to do this...but I don't want to try to remove the plastic one and ruin the case or something. Also, is it possible that the case won't fit with the new screen protector? Has anybody tried this with a screen protector yet and has it worked?

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I did exactly what you're wanting to do. I've got a G4, pulled the plastic screen protector out and am now using a tempered glass one. Everything works and looks better than before. I bought the Skinomi (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4536471) temper glass from Amazon, and it's amazing. Perfect fit, perfectly clear, you absolutely cannot tell that it's on, and it fits great in the Defender case. You just slowly push the OtterBox screen protector out, trying to get as much of the glue trail as possible to come with it. I used a little lighter fluid on a paper towel to get any left over residue off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress