G6 Mini/Compact?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Sony proved that it was possible to make compact versions of their flagships with no compromise in performance, but the current X Compact is not quite like its predecessors in that respect. Some of us hoped for a rumoured OnePlus 3 Compact, but alas nothing came of it. So there's a small hole in the market to be filled. For those of us who like a small phone - me - a mini or compact version of the G6 alongside the full-sized G6 would be VERY WELCOME.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I think this is why Apple has done so well. They are serving both the 'Phablet' market and the smartphone market with a 4.7" inch and a 5.5" inch.

The specs are almost the same except for a higher resolution and a 'dual' camera. If this happened with other brands they would appeal to many more people :)

A droid a day keeps the Apple away

mikey1273

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I agree some want a smaller device and they want big tech specs..some like me want a goldielocks size device, we want bigger but not phablet size...around 5 inches. Some like that enourmous phone over 5.5 inches. Someone needs to fill all those spaces in the market.

Last edited:

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I think a compact version of the G6 would be amazing! I'm getting more into smaller phones, so seeing a compact flagship version of the G6 would be great.