Why can't I get my microphone working on my LG 70?

A

AC Question

Microphone Problem with LG 70

This is my problem hope someone can help

when i use my LG 70 and put the phone a bit far from my mouth the other side won't hear well unless i put the phone close to my mouth , but if i use sound recorder and i put the phone in a distance the recorded voice will have a good quality even if its few feets away from my mouth , so my question is why during a phone call the other side doesn't hear me well if the phone is not close to my mouth while in recording mode the voice is clear even if the phone is not directly next to my mouth .

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Microphone Problem with LG 70

This is my problem hope someone can help

when i use my LG 70 and put the phone a bit far from my mouth the other side won't hear well unless i put the phone close to my mouth , but if i use sound recorder and i put the phone in a distance the recorded voice will have a good quality even if its few feets away from my mouth , so my question is why during a phone call the other side doesn't hear me well if the phone is not close to my mouth while in recording mode the voice is clear even if the phone is not directly next to my mouth .

Try going in to the phone / dialer and see if there is a settings menu. If there is go in there and see if there is a noise reduction option, try toggling it on or off and see if that fixes it.