5 stars and 100% yes

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed the reviews on AT&T.com
The LG Optimus G Pro has 18 reviews from buyers/owners every single one of them gave it 5 stars.
And, every single one would recommend this phone. 100%

Great phone. I'm in love with mine.
:D

cleankutazn

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I've had this phone for a week and have drained the battery from 100% to around 5% within 6 hours. Did this about 6 times. No problems so far everything is perfect. Screen amazes me everytime.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
What amazes me was all of the mediocre reviews that came out before the consumer got their hands on it then the reviews changed to be more in line with what we know to be the truth.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
It is probably the best value of new devices coming out now. To get a 5.5 inch device with a top processor, full HD screen, huge battery, awesome camera, and 32GB of internal storage for $199 is hard to beat.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

cokeblack

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I've had this phone for a week and have drained the battery from 100% to around 5% within 6 hours. Did this about 6 times. No problems so far everything is perfect. Screen amazes me everytime.

That's a huge problem. You should not be going from 100 to 5 percent in 6 hours.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
That's a huge problem. You should not be going from 100 to 5 percent in 6 hours.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Depends on what he's doing for those six hours. Sounds like he is having too much fun with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

ternell99

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Ive had the phone for about a week...its great, the best phone Ive had to date! I dont find any problems with the home button. Its a little thin(could have been made bigger) but it does not feel hollow or cheap at all. My personal opinion is that reviewers are not willing to say that the OG Pro is the best phone on the market at the moment(either their payed or just fan boys). The software on the OG Pro is like a custom ROM, there are sooo many options! The phone charges extra fast, lasts all day, super fast,No lag, beautiful screen, awesome camera, perfect feel in hand and the price point is great too( $100-$200 cheaper than the competition on contract or full price!).Just my 2cents.

cleankutazn

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah that's what I always do with new phones, to make sure it's everything I want because I always keep it till the end of contract. I returned the htc one x last year and haven't found a keeper until this one.
Depends on what he's doing for those six hours. Sounds like he is having too much fun with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed the reviews on AT&T.com
The LG Optimus G Pro has 18 reviews from buyers/owners every single one of them gave it 5 stars.
And, every single one would recommend this phone. 100%

Great phone. I'm in love with mine.
:D

It is simply amazing to me that this phone that is better than the Galaxy Note II in every single way is only raved about by the people who own it and only receiving "lukewarm" reviews from people reviewing it.

I think its because at first glance it does appear like a "copycat", but when you put it through its paces of setting it up and see how deep the customization options are without slowing down the experience one drop, from the lightening speeds to the "mappable" side button, to the ease of use Remote Control app, to the fluidity, to super glide coating, to the slimmer feel in hand, from the RGB notification home button, to the full 1920x1080p res, it becomes quite evident that while they may have copied the size & form factor, but they "definitely took the ball and knocked it out of the ballpark" to deliver an experience any other Android phone can only dream about : )

And for those times that i need a phone to JUST be a phone, i added my hubby's old Samsung Exhibit II to my T-Mobile plan for a mere 10 bucks a month! Unlimited talk, text, and 500MB high speed data and 2g speeds after that, but for just a second phone used only for the few phonecalls i might get a day, can't beat it : )

BTC

semp1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

It is simply amazing to me that this phone that is better than the Galaxy Note II in every single way is only raved about by the people who own it and only receiving "lukewarm" reviews from people reviewing it.

I think its because at first glance it does appear like a "copycat", but when you put it through its paces of setting it up and see how deep the customization options are without slowing down the experience one drop, from the lightening speeds to the "mappable" side button, to the ease of use Remote Control app, to the fluidity, to super glide coating, to the slimmer feel in hand, from the RGB notification home button, to the full 1920x1080p res, it becomes quite evident that while they may have copied the size & form factor, but they "definitely took the ball and knocked it out of the ballpark" to deliver an experience any other Android phone can only dream about : )

And for those times that i need a phone to JUST be a phone, i added my hubby's old Samsung Exhibit II to my T-Mobile plan for a mere 10 bucks a month! Unlimited talk, text, and 500MB high speed data and 2g speeds after that, but for just a second phone used only for the few phonecalls i might get a day, can't beat it : )

BTC

I wouldn't call the reviews Luke warm. Almost all reviews I've read including the one on this site say it's better than the note 2. And the only reason to get the note over this is for stylus purposes.

Posted via My Developer's Edition HTC one

nboatr

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

BTC

Best phone i have ever owned, thanks for the help.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I own the Note 2 and have to admit, other than the s-pen (which I actually use on occasion), the OG Pro is a better device hands down. I picked one up at a local AT&T store the other day and could not put it down! I was amazed at the slim design and lightweight, beautiful screen, and all the very cool and very smart options built in to the stock UI.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38