Missed calls on screen

gustavhulten

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

How do I see my missed calls on the sceen without unlocking it? I just want to able to press the standbybutton and directly see the missed calls.

Thank you
Gustav from Sweden

Oh Joseph

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
No Led App from play store will display an icon on the screen. Also will blink that icon at specific time intervals which can be manipulated in the app settings.

1of7627

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
You should be able to wake the phone with the power button, then use one finger to pull the notification bar down from the top and see any pending notifications including missed calls, email, etc., without unlocking it.

The Optimus G already has a notification light, so you don't need the NO LED app. (The light should illuminate for missed calls as well as any other notifications.) I use an app called MISSED MESSAGE FLASHER, not so much to manipulate the light, but to continue alerting me (with audible sound) that I have outstanding notifications I haven't dealt with. It is very customizable to allow repeated alerts as long as you want. - MarkC

Last edited:

gustavhulten

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your reply Mark:)
Just want to explain exactly what I mean: I want to see my missed calls when I light up the screen with the power button. I know about the notification bar. But I quickly want to see my missed calls on the sceen without any "finger pulling". I've had a HTC phone before.....
Best regards
Gustav

1of7627

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Gustav,
I don't think you'll be able to accomplish this without some sort of lock screen replacement app that displays items like missed calls. Here's one example known as Widgetlocker (mentioned earlier):

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...YWNvaWxzdy53aWRnZXRsb2NrZXIiXQ&token=DGEdEjUf..

There are other lock screen apps that appear to do similar things, but I don't know if they'll display the missed call information you want or just a count of the missed calls. I've not used any personally, so let us know if you find one that does exactly what you need. - Markc

arnestang

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Holo Locker with Holo Notifier do just that.
On Holo lockscreen you are told the numer of missed calls, SMS and Gmails.
In addition you can go directly to your stock camera from the lock screen
The apps are free.
Enjoy.

Damdumb

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I use widgetlocker for the lockscreen and then combined with uccw widgets showing missed calls, messages, and email. Also clickable open straight to the apps.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh Joseph

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
The Optimus G already has a notification light, so you don't need the NO LED app. (The light should illuminate for missed calls as well as any other notifications.)
That LED is useless,first is located on the side and does not or can be set to blink at regular intervals(has a mind of his own as stated on an online review),second it will be cover by a Tpu or other protection. You may try Notify Lite or Sms miss call popup applications. Both of the can be set to display either miss call,sms or both.

mvysata

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Try this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kuma.smartnotify

sn1en.jpg
sn2en.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g1303bk