[THEME] Ztag100's GingerBread Themes(11/12/11)

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: [THEME] Ztag100's GingerBread Themes(10/28/11)

Ok, my power is out... I won't be able to do any theming (or minecrafting) for a few days... As soon as my power comes back I'll make the purple theme.

No MINECRAFTING?!?! OMG OMG OMG the world is gonna end!

Only because I am a Minecraft addict and not being able to play because of a power outage would really ruin my day.

BTW, great job with the themes, keep it up!

ztag100

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
No MINECRAFTING?!?! OMG OMG OMG the world is gonna end!

Only because I am a Minecraft addict and not being able to play because of a power outage would really ruin my day.

BTW, great job with the themes, keep it up!

Lol, someone understandands! And I just installed buildcraft and industrial craft yesterday and made a diamond factory :D

stonegossard76

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site

Note: My Themes Will Only Work With gROM, OptiROM, and the StockROM

THE GREEN THEME! 10/26/11
Click to view quoted image

THE FLAME THEME! 10/28/11

Credits:
Jstntp- For providing me with the stock Gingerbread theme, as well as helping me to learn
http://www.wallpaper4me.com/wallpaper/Android-Splash-Green/- This is where I got the wallpaper

For MediaFire Download-
GreenTheme-GB-noIQ.zip
FlameTheme-GB-noIQ.zip

Just tried the flame theme... not bad, but a couple of suggestions:

Modify the lock screen buttons/notification icons to match the theme of your theme. Remove Lloyd from the notification slider (Has been done to death, if I want lloyd I'll put set him as a wallpaper :) )

Like the color, would love everything to match! Keep up the g/w.

ztag100

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site

Just tried the flame theme... not bad, but a couple of suggestions:

Modify the lock screen buttons/notification icons to match the theme of your theme. Remove Lloyd from the notification slider (Has been done to death, if I want lloyd I'll put set him as a wallpaper :) )

Like the color, would love everything to match! Keep up the g/w.

Ok, I'm going to use this an opportunity to update how things are going... I was recently asking Jsntp how to modify the lock screen. My power has been out for a while, so I haven't been able to do any work on the themes for a while, so I'm a little behind schedule... But here Is my plan.
1. Modify lockscreen for Flame/Green
2. Create purple theme due to submission.
3. Create Snow theme, due to the recent snow that caused my power outage.
4.???
5. Profit

In reality I will then work on notifications for all of the themes since that will be a long procces. Then I'll come up with new themes... Always open to suggestions.

EDIT: Also, I may put a donation button soon... Would you guys mind?

Last edited:
Reactions: mike9670

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
There is nothing wrong with throwing up a link for someone to buy you a beer/coke/coffee for your hard work. +1 for your donate button.

I'll send you a pm later about the lockscreen mod. I think I understand now what your trying to do.

ztag100

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site

There is nothing wrong with throwing up a link for someone to buy you a beer/coke/coffee for your hard work. +1 for your donate button.

I'll send you a pm later about the lockscreen mod. I think I understand now what your trying to do.
Thanks... I heard that some people didn't like it when chefs put donation buttons. Anyway, I am looking forward to your PM.

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks... I heard that some people didn't like it when chefs put donation buttons. Anyway, I am looking forward to your PM.

Donation buttons are perfectly acceptable. What is NOT acceptable IMO is constantly asking or "begging" for donations.

Bad:
"By the way, I need (insert item of value here) so you should donate!"

Good:
"If you like my work and want to buy me a beer/coke/cookie feel free to click the button above/below."

But I agree with jstntp, you should definitely give people the option of buying you a beer/coffee/cookie in exchange for your hard work.

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

Ztag100: How ironic is it that I said not being able to play Minecraft because of a power outage would ruin my day? I am now in the middle of a power outage and unable to play Minecraft therefore my day is ruined.

ztag100

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site

Ok, I just did some minor work on the notification bar for the purple theme, Will probably release tomorrow.

ztag100

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site

Hey Guys, I Know I just started cooking. But The other day, My dad Gave me his EVO4G, I decided to choose the update. So, I decided I would finish off the purple theme (Testing Right Now) Then Start Planning for the future. I would like to continue to support this phone, So I will most likely continue developing themes, As well as accepting ideas, But will most likely in the future stop. So I would like that you PM any questions or concerns as I will respond faster then I would on this thread.
Sorry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa