Stuck in boot loop

0wn3r6969

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok my phone is stuck in boot loop, and most guides say to use the Lg mobile support tool, but the phone needs to be on to do that. And also, other guides say to hold down Home+Volume up+Power... But my phone wont stay on long enough to do this...

Side note: Phone turns on for about 2 seconds then turns off... Then repeats.

Any fixes?

EDIT: I have done NOTHING to the phone except use it normally... i.e. No rom flashing or anything like that

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok my phone is stuck in boot loop, and most guides say to use the Lg mobile support tool, but the phone needs to be on to do that. And also, other guides say to hold down Home+Volume up+Power... But my phone wont stay on long enough to do this...

Side note: Phone turns on for about 2 seconds then turns off... Then repeats.

Any fixes?

EDIT: I have done NOTHING to the phone except use it normally... i.e. No rom flashing or anything like that

What do you mean 'the phone won't stay on long enough' to get into recovery? It SHOULD be off to do the button combo. :confused:

Turn it off, then hold home+vol up+power until after the LG logo flashes and the screen goes black again. That should take you to the stock recovery. If that still doesn't work, let us know.

Sent from my SPH-D710

AnmFreak

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean 'the phone won't stay on long enough' to get into recovery? It SHOULD be off to do the button combo. :confused:

Turn it off, then hold home+vol up+power until after the LG logo flashes and the screen goes black again. That should take you to the stock recovery. If that still doesn't work, let us know.

Sent from my SPH-D710
When i do the combo it goes to Android system recovery Now what?

UGetAtMe2

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
hope u can help...the problem I have is that mine is stuck on the little open box with the arrow pointing out towards the android and blicks every 5 seconds.
I have tryed doing all you suggested volume,home & power buttons; starts up with lg then right back to the same thing ,meaning little open box with the arrow pointing out towards the android and blicks every 5 seconds. so thats where Im stuck please help...thanks in advance

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
You're not supposed to use Rom manager as it is nit compatible. You should check out the stickies for a solution.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Stickies are the threads permanently 'stuck' at the top of this forum.

Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
hope u can help...the problem I have is that mine is stuck on the little open box with the arrow pointing out towards the android and blicks every 5 seconds.
I have tryed doing all you suggested volume,home & power buttons; starts up with lg then right back to the same thing ,meaning little open box with the arrow pointing out towards the android and blicks every 5 seconds. so thats where Im stuck please help...thanks in advance

I have the same problem right now. I hold down power and volume and then it shows reset info and then it goes to the android and the box and a gray loading bar below that and then reboots to the same problem. just a black screen looping.

Anyone have answers to this. I can't even complete a factory reset so how do you fix this?

sylvia york

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I bought a phone from everbuying .com a android smart phone and it is stuck on the on the boot up screen,and it just stay on what can i do i really like this phone its new out of the box. Does the battery have to be charged

jzee420

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming he's got the same problem as I do. Even if your phone is off, you hold down vol-dwn+home+power, it starts to boot to recovery, but as the back light turns on (before the android-bot w/the arrow and box) it just poops out and starts pre-boot looping again (w/the LG screen). I can only get it to not loop if I start it in e-mode(vol-dwn+voice cmd bttn[under camera button]+search+power while plugging in) and even then my computer shows it's STILL looping like it's being plugged in and unplugged over and over even though the e-mode screen stays on. I'm hoping it's not a hard brick, or maybe the charging port needs replaced, short in the board? IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? who can help w/this.

Aric Isenhoward

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I bought a LG Optimus V670 its a virgin mobile phone it was rooted & i dint know so i factory reset it now im stuck on the logo screen i just need some info on how tl fix it

olivaj93

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
i clicked on the factory reset now im at a black screen with little green android guy and an exclamation point in a triangle? been stuck like this for an hour. HELP!!!!!!

ddlewis

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
after using the home volume power and the phone go back to android reboot press the power button again. it worked for me just now

TE Seng Thai

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Stuck in booting while installing khmer unicode

Starting: I install khmer unicode on my android and it need to boot in order to use it easily.
Problem: When I did it, my android get stuck.
Request: Anybody could help me, please?:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa