Loose Home Button

duffeymt

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I have had the Optimus S for under 1 week and with moderate use, the Home Button is loose and quite a bit of play - even the silver casing around the button has room to move.

Does anyone else have this issue or know if it's common? I know, not that big of a deal, but I notice it every time I use the phone!

Bone_Enterprise

Nov 12, 2010
www.digital-ops.net
Use my phone quite often and have not had this issue, have not heard of it either then again I have not been looking for this specific problem.

Would be a good idea to get ahold of sprint and have them get you a new one so you do not risk further damaging the unit.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to chime in and agree with Bone that I dont have what I'd call excessive movement with any of my buttons. They do wiggle some, but not more than what I'd expect or accept as normal.

s33ker

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have had the Optimus S for under 1 week and with moderate use, the Home Button is loose and quite a bit of play - even the silver casing around the button has room to move.

Does anyone else have this issue or know if it's common? I know, not that big of a deal, but I notice it every time I use the phone!

Shoulda bought an EVO. :p