How do I get my calls to be in the Second Screen?

Dylan Gorski

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
My calls used to show up in my second screen and now it has a pop out thing on the screen instead and I can't answer/end calls in the second screen anymore. Anybody know how to fix this?

fwaits

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
It only shows in the 2nd screen when you 'minimize' the call screen (Hit the home button on the phone), or go to another app to take focus away from the active call window.

Dylan Gorski

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I think I might have solved it. Somehow the option became unchecked in the settings. Took me a little bit to find it but I found it.

mbryanr

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
No option to change this on the Verizon model VS-990. It defaults to the 2nd screen.

Posted from my LG V10

joepoe

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I just ran into this issue on my Verizon LG V10. When minimized, phone calls would appear in the 2nd screen so I can hang up from the 2nd screen and look at other apps while on the call. However, now I get this annoying call widget that I cannot get rid of.

I could not find the settings mentioned earlier on the thread:
Settings > Networks Tab > Call > Show Voice Calls While in an App > Second Screen.

Any help on how to get my calls back onto the 2nd screen?

Cadeville1

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
There is a setting for Verizon's LG v10.

Open the phone app.

Go to the dialer. (make sure you're on the dialer tab!)

Click the three dots in the upper right hand corner.

Click "Call Settings"

Now click "Show voice calls while in app" and set it to second screen if that's what you want.

Also when using the battery saver built into the phone it automatically sets calls and texts to pop up. It should go back to normal after turning off battery saver but maybe it doesn't every time.. Just a thought.

SaintlySins

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
I don't think there's going to be further personal growth on this phone.

Verizon's locked it down so tightly which has minimized any customization. It's sad too ... this could have been one of the best phones on the market if Verizon didn't put the money they get from the Bloatware in front of the customization and aftermarket cult following that this phone would be perfect for.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
It is still one of the best phones on the market...just leave Verizon, get a T-Mobile version, and you'll see.

What good is Verizon if they keep you from using the tools?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo