After LG fixed your V10 Bootloop, does the Bootloop come back again?

j4ee

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
A "new" G4 is very old stock. If indeed it was factory sealed, then it had the problem from the factory--2-3 years ago.

It's not a matter of "they haven't solved it". They know what it is, and they are repairing phones out of warranty. But they can't repair a phone that they don't know about, and any G4 bought back in December was manufactured at least 18 months prior--and that was before they recognized the scope of the problem.

If he sends it in now, LG will repair it.

If he buys an LG G6, it won't have the bootloop problem. If he buys an LG V30 later this year, it won't have the bootloop problem.

LG has recognized the source of the problem and has fixed it, for current manufacturing and for repairs.

Yes, they've solved it.

I cannot find anywhere (include forums) or any source saying LG has really fixed it for any repaired G4 or V10. I just see massive amount of people report they send back G4, get a repaired one, then screw up again, then this forever loop goes on...
For V10, it could be different story but not sure yet, since most of the people like me just got repaired in last few months and even the problem may comes back again, it would be at least like 3, 4 months from now.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I cannot find anywhere (include forums) or any source saying LG has really fixed it for any repaired G4 or V10. I just see massive amount of people report they send back G4, get a repaired one, then screw up again, then this forever loop goes on...

Links?

LG fixes your phone, and sends it back to you. They don't send you a different phone.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Will the Cubs win the series this year?

You can ask all sorts of nonsense questions.

If this is your passive-aggressive way of saying that you don't believe that they actually have fixed anything, why don't you just say so and move on?

LG knows what they did when they built the motherboards. They know how to fix the problem.

j4ee

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Will the Cubs win the series this year?

You can ask all sorts of nonsense questions.

If this is your passive-aggressive way of saying that you don't believe that they actually have fixed anything, why don't you just say so and move on?

LG knows what they did when they built the motherboards. They know how to fix the problem.
Lol they know how to fix the problem? Go to g4 and make this as a topic, you would get all kind of insult lol xd. Are you brave enough to make a thread in g4 saying lg know how to fix thier motherboard? Lol

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
LOL you have no idea what you're talking about, and don't even own an affected LG phone.

Would you like to discuss the Cubs's chance of winning the series? It would be more productive lol.

j4ee

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
LOL you have no idea what you're talking about, and don't even own an affected LG phone.

Would you like to discuss the Cubs's chance of winning the series? It would be more productive lol.
Dude I am using v10 to reply this and this phone got bootloop even i dont play game and keep it cool most of the time.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Dude I am using v10 to reply this and this phone got bootloop even i dont play game and keep it cool most of the time.

dude, I had two that went bootloop even i dont play game and keep it cool most of the time myself. But sometimes, who knows why, it gets hot. I always reboot and it cools down, but before the repairs the heat was obviously hurting something.

j4ee

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
dude, I had two that went bootloop even i dont play game and keep it cool most of the time myself. But sometimes, who knows why, it gets hot. I always reboot and it cools down, but before the repairs the heat was obviously hurting something.
So have you sold the rubbish v10

j4ee

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I can also wait for the Cubs to win the World Series again, too.

I can imagine waiting for anything. Flying pigs, anyone?
People with g4 gets bootloop again and again forever no matter how many repair. How do you believe v10 is not like that.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Because it's not the same device? Has different parts inside? That's like saying my Galaxy S2 had a problem so since my Galaxy S8 is from the same manufacturer that is MUST have the same issue.

j4ee

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Because it's not the same device? Has different parts inside? That's like saying my Galaxy S2 had a problem so since my Galaxy S8 is from the same manufacturer that is MUST have the same issue.

LOL G4 and V10 have almost the same design inside. Look at any youtube that show you how the internal design look like. LG still cannot fix G4 at all, why would you expect they know how to fix V10 at all!?

Johnny Cakes1

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
for those who shipped their v10 back to LG, did they send a pre paid label?
Mine is out of warranty but they said they will fix for free, but when submitting the claim on lgmobilerepair site it gave me an RA number but no label.. just an address to ship to.
Wondering if anyone else had the same..

And did you include a receipt if out of warranty? Bought mine "New" at Swappa back in Nov 2015, so not sure if i should even mention that or not.

thanks

j4ee

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
for those who shipped their v10 back to LG, did they send a pre paid label?
Mine is out of warranty but they said they will fix for free, but when submitting the claim on lgmobilerepair site it gave me an RA number but no label.. just an address to ship to.
Wondering if anyone else had the same..

And did you include a receipt if out of warranty? Bought mine "New" at Swappa back in Nov 2015, so not sure if i should even mention that or not.

thanks
This phone has very low value in second hand market anyway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thewhitecarno