Note 7 use still greater than LG V20

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
The V20 is trash. That is why more people are still using Notes. It's that simple.

Says the person who has never owned a V20. The people who are holding on to the Note 7 are irresponsible and self centered....no ifs, ands, or buts. It has little to do with there is nothing out there to replace the Note 7. What were they using before the Note 7?

jn3wman

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Says the person who has never owned a V20. The people who are holding on to the Note 7 are irresponsible and self centered....no ifs, ands, or buts. It has little to do with there is nothing out there to replace the Note 7. What were they using before the Note 7?
You're right, I've never owned the V20. I would never buy that phone. I have used one before & wasn't impressed. Compared to my note, the V20 screen is subpar, the camera is lackluster, UI is boring, just wasn't for me. I'm not alone on this either. I've heard others say the same thing.

-Sent from my Galaxy Note 7

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
You're right, I've never owned the V20. I would never buy that phone. I have used one before & wasn't impressed. Compared to my note, the V20 screen is subpar, the camera is lackluster, UI is boring, just wasn't for me. I'm not alone on this either. I've heard others say the same thing.

-Sent from my Galaxy Note 7

That's fine that you don't like it but it doesn't make it trash.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
That's fine that you don't like it but it doesn't make it trash.
It's so funny, the only people that hate the phone are the Pixel lens flare, damaged speaker and battery drain fans, the Note 7 bomb squad and the iPhone 7 fans in denial saying they don't use headphones. Haha

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
It's so funny, the only people that hate the phone are the Pixel lens flare, damaged speaker and battery drain fans, the Note 7 bomb squad and the iPhone 7 fans in denial saying they don't use headphones. Haha

The part that gets me is how people throw around terms loosely when they don't like a particular phone. There are a lot of phones I won't buy... In fact I won't buy most of what's out there but you will never hear me call a phone trash, garbage, junk or anything else derogatory. I will tell you what I don't like about or why it's not for me but I'll never stoop to childish immature descriptors. For example... I won't buy a Droid Z Force because the mods add bulk... I may go as far as saying the mods turn it into a brick and its a little gimmicky but I won't call it trash.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone trashing the v20 saying it lags and the ui is trash compared to the note 7 makes me wonder if they actually own a note 7 or even used a v20 more than 20 seconds at a store to check it out. I've had the note 7, v20, iphone 7 plus, 2 pixel xl's and settled on the v20. The only one I'd go back to is the iphone. The v20 is a great phone, I don't get the hate at all. Makes me question if people even use their phone other than for facebook or snapchat.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Anyone trashing the v20 saying it lags and the ui is trash compared to the note 7 makes me wonder if they actually own a note 7 or even used a v20 more than 20 seconds at a store to check it out. I've had the note 7, v20, iphone 7 plus, 2 pixel xl's and settled on the v20. The only one I'd go back to is the iphone. The v20 is a great phone, I don't get the hate at all. Makes me question if people even use their phone other than for facebook or snapchat.
It's the reviewers too haha

Guyinbox

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
The screen and camera are better on the note 7 but it's certainly not faster. Samsung has a better theme store and a really good browser and Samsung pay so their phones feel a little more like a complete experience compared to LG phones. It's too bad Samsung has done away with features I enjoy (ir blaster, removable battery) and introduced some that I hate (curving all their damn screens.)

As long as LG keeps the features a see value in I'll keep buying their phones. I also have an s7 edge and I've barely touched it since I got the v20.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
You guys are comparing two excellent phones. The Note is the grandfather of phablet phones that started it all. Samsung is a great brand and the Note 7 is very impressive. There's a small market of Android fans that still enjoy removable batteries, IR blaster, and micro SD slot which makes the V20 attractive to some. Being a former Samsung user, I agree the display isn't great as an AMOLED but it's very good. There's advantages and disadvantages of both phones. For example, the V20 has better audio quality, removable battery, and dual cameras, whereas the Note 7 is water resistant, has an S pen & AMOLED screen, and beautiful design. Each flagship phone will be unique and offer different features and cater to different markets. Unless someday they create the dream team: HTC, Samsung, Google, LG, make one super phone, there's no such thing as the best phone. It's like arguing with an Apple fan saying Samsung is better, both will have different opinions.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
You guys are comparing two excellent phones. The Note is the grandfather of phablet phones that started it all. Samsung is a great brand and the Note 7 is very impressive. There's a small market of Android fans that still enjoy removable batteries, IR blaster, and micro SD slot which makes the V20 attractive to some. Being a former Samsung user, I agree the display isn't great as an AMOLED but it's very good. There's advantages and disadvantages of both phones. For example, the V20 has better audio quality, removable battery, and dual cameras, whereas the Note 7 is water resistant, has an S pen & AMOLED screen, and beautiful design. Each flagship phone will be unique and offer different features and cater to different markets. Unless someday they create the dream team: HTC, Samsung, Google, LG, make one super phone, there's no such thing as the best phone. It's like arguing with an Apple fan saying Samsung is better, both will have different opinions.

Great post..... Can't wait to see what Samsung and LG bring to the table with foldable displays.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo