No V30 Demo in AT&T Store

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Came here yesterday and then again today and they just shrug their shoulders and say they have no V30 demo. They do not know when they will get one. This is a corporate store in Milton GA

13065 Hwy 9 North, Suite 130, Milton, GA 30004

Of course they have plenty of Samsung S8 and Note 8 stuff to play with. Ridiculous.
4084822a22f6b74b3c7428f1321ea070.jpg

al23

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
They would rather you buy an iPhone or Galaxy phone. They don't care about the V30.

I was referring to LG, but you're right. I read elsewhere on this forum that the salespeople receive a commission for Samsung sales (cannot remember if the same is true for Apple). That's not the case with LG. If I were in sales, I would push to sell Notes and galaxies too. I guess LG does not see this as cost-effective. If so, LG cannot lament the poor sales as a result.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
No issues so far. Running smooth and fast. Screen great with bright sun light.

Really light though, that will take some getting used to.

sjgoten6

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I was referring to LG, but you're right. I read elsewhere on this forum that the salespeople receive a commission for Samsung sales (cannot remember if the same is true for Apple). That's not the case with LG. If I were in sales, I would push to sell Notes and galaxies too. I guess LG does not see this as cost-effective. If so, LG cannot lament the poor sales as a result.

I do not get a commission for selling any phone right ow. Sometimes we do (which is called a spiff) but not right now. And we have only a non working model on display which is unfortunate.

sjgoten6

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
When the galaxy s8 came out we got $16 spiff for every one sold. The LG G6 was $6...so yeah. But now none of them have spiffs.

al23

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't blame them. When I went in about my V10 dying they were straight up pissed off. When I went back in about my LG 6 vibration dying they told me to go to Samsung because of the amount of complaints they've gotten about LG phones.

It's interesting that LG phones have such issues from bootloops to what you describe. I have never had an issue with them. Truth is, the last phone by any maker I had any issues with is the Thunderbolt (by HTC) from years ago. From their point of view I get why they would push someone to another brand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress