[ROM] [GB] SmartViper

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I Before I say anything I just want to thank the whole LG viper community and how patient and helpful that you have all been. Also thank you nigel for the name.

Disclamer:
I am not responsible for anything that YOU do to your phone. By rooting it you've already voided the warranty. By flashing this you agree that I take no responsibility (although I will help).

So this ROM is aimed at stock gingerbread. And is(and yet to be)
Debloated
Deodexed
Overclockable(maybe)
Flashable themes

UPDATE:
Newest version has mykernel in it and wifi works. Has tremendous lag.

NOT A DAILY DRIVER YET FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY

Download:
Choose newest version

Themes:
Upload and I will put link here.

How to make themes:
1) Upload framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk to OTA Kitchen
2) Make Theme (some items may not work) and submit your work to kitchen.
3) Take zip file open it with Archive Manager this is very important i used Ubuntu so that you don't break the signing.
4) Navigate to /META-INF/com/google/android/ delete the update-binary
5) Put THIS into the folder
5) Close it all up, put on SD-Card, install, then upload here if it works.

Last edited:

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [SOURCE] GingerBread rom

Whats good guys, inbox me your contact info i'm interested in what you've done/possibly work together..

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [SOURCE] GingerBread rom

Whats good guys, inbox me your contact info i'm interested in what you've done/possibly work together..

Me and him are on the MIUI he did this by himself if you want you can help us on this. No seriously please help. :p

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
So, do you want to take this and help out with the prosess of MIUI I just got it on my Optimus and it looks really nice. I'm ready for this so lets to it.

anon(963605)

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'll test.
I understand no data. I don't use it much and I can still call and text... hopefully.... and I'll be good. PM me a download link if you can please.

Dannyman3819

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
So, do you want to take this and help out with the prosess of MIUI I just got it on my Optimus and it looks really nice. I'm ready for this so lets to it.
Yup ill take a look at it again.

I'll test.
I understand no data. I don't use it much and I can still call and text... hopefully.... and I'll be good. PM me a download link if you can please.

I'm uploading 3.0 now it should fix the data and it's debloated

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Android Central Forums

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Error (404)
We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.

I need someone to make a nandroid backup and give me the system.img. I need it asap. I'm trying to finish the viper repo by tonight and let it compile overnight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress