Mytouch 4g / Samsung Fascinate / OG Droid

jtbledo85

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok i have three phones that iam looking to sale or i am open for trades : 1. OG Droid 2. Samsung Fascinate (rooted) 3. Mytouch 4g (tmo)

1. OG Droid - Physical condition - I would have to rate it @ about a 7 just cause of its age and normal use , the screen is flawless and the keyboard is also cause it was never used. I am asking at least $100 for it.
2. Samsung Fascinate - The Fascinate is a great phone its physical condition would rate @ a 9 , its been in a case its whole life and the only blemishes are on the back on the plastic cover, the screen is flawless and looks amazing. Its rooted & has the superclean rom and does not have the missed call issues, I would like to get $200 OBO.
3. Mytouch 4g - This phone was my gf old phone and was well taken care of, the only scratch is on the back of the phone in the upper left corner, screen is perfect and runs great, comes with the original case and everything. I would rate it at a 9.5..... - .5 for the scratch on the back . Shes asking $250 for it OBO no trades for another Tmo phone.. no longer have service.

I am open to offers and trades.
For Pics of the phones pm me with your email add. so i can send u pics...