Vote for your favorite launcher here

Which Android launcher do you think is the best?

• Total voters

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen anyone anywhere say anything about TSF shell launcher. I had Go launcher forever and like it a lot but got a little bored. I a friend had TSF shell and gave it to me. I am really liking it. Lots of options like Go launcher and just a nice change. Has anyone ever tried it out aside from me?

lynnpudas

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Wow, just looked at in the market. Looks awesome but $17 bucks???? Yowee!!! If it had a trial, I'd download it in a heartbeat. I bought spb shell thinking I'd really like it but then it turned out I wasn't all that impressed once I worked with it. But wow! Really does look awesome!!! Oh I wish I hadn't peaked in here!!!

I haven't seen anyone anywhere say anything about TSF shell launcher. I had Go launcher forever and like it a lot but got a little bored. I a friend had TSF shell and gave it to me. I am really liking it. Lots of options like Go launcher and just a nice change. Has anyone ever tried it out aside from me?

ljhgeist

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Wow, just looked at in the market. Looks awesome but $17 bucks???? Yowee!!! If it had a trial, I'd download it in a heartbeat. I bought spb shell thinking I'd really like it but then it turned out I wasn't all that impressed once I worked with it. But wow! Really does look awesome!!! Oh I wish I hadn't peaked in here!!!

I have to admit.. I didn't pay for it. I couldn't have forked that out either. I got it from a friend. I do really like it. I was told it was also available on a site called "approb" just Google it. I don't know if u get in trouble for getting stuff there tho.

I tried spb shell too. I didn't like it much either.

Last edited by a moderator:

tqmcguire

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I've migrated slowly over my various Android devices as I'm sure we all have. My first was the Nexus One. I used the stock launcher and since then I've always used one that closely resembles the vanilla Android experience. For a long time it was Apex Pro. It's still a great launcher but earlier this year I tried Nova Prime and abandoned Apex. Now just this morning I tried Action Launcher Pro for the first time. I have to say this launcher is simply fantastic. I have one home screen now. With the various swipe gestures I don't have a need to have multiple home screens. My one complaint is the swipe down "from anywhere" to open notifications doesn't seem to work if you have a fully loaded home screen. If I add a second blank home screen I can swipe down from anywhere on that screen and notifications comes up. That's a very minor issue that hopefully Chris can work out in a later update. With these big screen phones it's not always convenient to reach all the way up to the top of the screen to pull down. Action Launcher Pro and I are currently in the honeymoon phase so it's my favorite, but Nova Prime and Apex Pro are absolutely great as well.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I use Nova Launcher Prime on my devices. I love the flexibility and customizable features. I tried the free version for several hours and immediately upgraded to the Prime version. Absolutely love it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Robert Hickey

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I have 3 favorites.
Nova launcher: for when I want to make a the theme.
Themer: for when I can't come up with an idea and want a cool theme ready for me.
Smart launcher: the best launcher IMO.

Posted via Android Central App