lg g stylo screen flicker

ciociak_kim

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Caleb, I'm wondering if you found a fix. I've had my phone a few months and the screen flicker just started out of the blue. Until now, I really, really loved this phone. A great phone for the money.

Kim

Caleb Loschiavo

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Okay so I did find a fix,but this method isn't for everyone. I flashed the stock kdz. I recorded the whole process and will be posting the video at around 6 or 7 pm today. Go to youtube and search caleb loschiavo. You will find the video guiding you through the whole process. I am the only one who has posted this video in english
Hppe it helps!

Posted via the Android Central App

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I took mine apart ..sprayed it with contact cleaner.....and the flicker is gone..

Can you recall where exactly on the phone you did this? Mine's already flickered a few times, turning to a slightly washed out grayish tone on top of the color for a few minutes, then returning to normal. It's happened about ten times since the end of January for me. Last time was last night when I got a bunch of messages on facebook messenger. It would be a huge help for some of us with this issue!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress