Moto connect app.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Recently picked up a 360 and using it with a Droid Turbo. Haven't been using the Moto Connect app since I have it disabled on the phone. Today I had a notification on the 360 to install Connect to finish the setup process. Watch had been working fine without it. However, is there something I'm missing out on by not having it installed?

Sent from my Ballistic Turbo

808Mobi

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
It does make customizing the stock watch features possible. But other than that, having come from a G watch, I haven't found the connect app to offer any significant benefit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
It does make customizing the stock watch features possible. But other than that, having come from a G watch, I haven't found the connect app to offer any significant benefit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

If you install the chrome extension & have moto connect active on your phone you can send sms texts from your web browser on your PC/laptop or Chromebook. I find this feature quite useful.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. So basically for how I use the watch, I'm not missing out on anything.

Sent from my Ballistic Turbo