XT1032 Reflash modem after deleting it

cjriedel

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Using fastboot commands, I acted to replace the modem of the device, unsuccessfully. I believe I used the modem files for another device model, a different device. I will go and erase (again) the modem, and reflash the modem I want.
How can I obtain the modem files for the 2013 Moto X? Do I need to get a ROM and unzip it for the correct file? Or is it part of the Kernal, or other?
Thanks!

Hebekiah

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Did you fix it?
Did you see this on the How to root page?
-Why i don't have signal when i convert to GPE?
Well this is a know issue to fix it flash your stock fsg, don't know how? don't worry.. copy your stock fsg and put it in the tool folder, then press shift+right click and select open window prompt here and paste the next code one by one:

fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
fastboot reboot

-I have done the previous steep and continue without signal!!
well, please go to this thread and flash your respective radio via recovery Flash radio using recovery

-Why i can't boot to recovery?
Remember in fastboot mode VolUp SELECT and VolDown SCROLL

-Why i can't install an apk using your tool?
Well, be sure that the apk name don't have spaces, and check if the path of your apk have spaces too... i suggest that: rename your apk (simpler name) EX. xxxxxx.apk (where xxxxx are the name) and move your apk to the desktop, then try again..

I haven't had this problem so haven't tested; just came across it after seeing your question.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87