Am I missing something?

JZambrano

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I tried last night to buy the moto X at full price and every time i select it i have to pick either upgrade phone or add new line.
I choose upgrade phone and select my current phone. This takes me back to the moto X page and i select the month to month at $599.99.
After i hit add to cart and it comes up with a 2GB share everything plan with the total coming to $199.99.

How do i just buy it in full without replacing my plan!?!?

TonyStarks260

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
You design it as normal then checkout. Select AT&T at chose carrier then select no contract when the upgrade options come up. That should do it

sunburned

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Ah my bad. It's possible they're only doing upgrades and new customers online then. Which is lame.

No, it gives you the option to buy the phone at $599 on the Moto X page. Then it makes you choose upgrade a line or add a line and then the checkout page knocks the price back down to the subsidized $199. So essentially, it won't let you just buy it outright.

JZambrano

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
No, it gives you the option to buy the phone at $599 on the Moto X page. Then it makes you choose upgrade a line or add a line and then the checkout page knocks the price back down to the subsidized $199. So essentially, it won't let you just buy it outright.

This is the problem I've been having! So frustrating. I am eligible for an upgrade, I just don't want to use it.

Maybe if you don't have an upgrade you can just get the 599.99 price without it throwing it back down to 199.99