oop, nev mind re: full price/sero issue, when i add 2 and subtract one...

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
it no longer tries to give me an under contract price. either that or something wonky was going on.

Last edited:

clankfu

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Sprint Sero Account + Moto Maker? (or full priced Sprint through Moto Maker?)

Did you try calling employee accounts and asking them?

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Sprint Sero Account + Moto Maker? (or full priced Sprint through Moto Maker?)

Did you try calling employee accounts and asking them?

Usually that's what I do, but i have to purchase on moto maker and not from Sprint directly. But i think i figured it out. The first one listed at upgrade price but when i added a 2nd phone it didn't cuz i had already gone through the first part of check out and hit 'no contract', so then i removed the first phone added at the $149 price and it left the 2nd at off contract price and let me proceed to check out, so i'll just have to do it that way I guess.

thanks!

clankfu

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site

Usually that's what I do, but i have to purchase on moto maker and not from Sprint directly. But i think i figured it out. The first one listed at upgrade price but when i added a 2nd phone it didn't cuz i had already gone through the first part of check out and hit 'no contract', so then i removed the first phone added at the $149 price and it left the 2nd at off contract price and let me proceed to check out, so i'll just have to do it that way I guess.

thanks!

Make sure they don't automatically switch you to a new plan. I read about that happening to someone on SERO who bought a phone at a Sprint Store and they refused to switch them back to SERO.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

Make sure they don't automatically switch you to a new plan. I read about that happening to someone on SERO who bought a phone at a Sprint Store and they refused to switch them back to SERO.

yeah, that's my greatest fear. lol. with off contract purchasing i should be okay i think/hope. Watch them break my contract and charge me an ETF. lol.