Moto X cyber monday sale

Infinity

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
What if they're sitting in your cart but you aren't signed in? If I sign it, will it put it into my account cart so I can access it from my phone?

Yes, at least it does for me using Chrome on my Nexus 5.

EDIT: Just saw you weren't signed in to begin with, not sure if it will migrate cart or start from scratch.

Lincoln

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Yes, at least it does for me using Chrome on my Nexus 5.

EDIT: Just saw you weren't signed in to begin with, not sure if it will migrate cart or start from scratch.
Just said a few prayers and tried it and it did work. Now I can complete the sign up from my phone later!

opuntia2

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Tweets between I and Moto:

@Motorola @MotorolaSupport its been 4.5 hours now. there has to be some type of time frame for the moto maker restore
Expand Reply Delete Favorite More
Motorola Support ‏@MotorolaSupport 1m
@KD8QDC @Motorola No one wishes that were true more than me.
Collapse

I find it ironic that a Google company has on their homepage to follow twitter (and not Google+) for cyber Monday updates

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
It sure would be nice if somebody said something about what is going on or what to expect. Motorola's Twitter page has been quiet about this for a long time.

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
This is what you get when you click on Live Chat

Thank you for your patience, we have had an extraordinary amount of traffic to our Moto Maker site today. We are working quickly to get Motorola.com back online and we'll keep you posted via Twitter on when we'll be able take online orders and RESTART our Cyber Monday promo

Stadifer

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
This is what you get when you click on Live Chat

Thank you for your patience, we have had an extraordinary amount of traffic to our Moto Maker site today. We are working quickly to get Motorola.com back online and we'll keep you posted via Twitter on when we'll be able take online orders and RESTART our Cyber Monday promo

Unless they want to count the Moto X Dev units the sale hasn't yet started thus restarting would be impossible. ;)

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
This is as bad as obamacare lol

Lol, more specifically, as bad as trying to GET obamacare. Tough to acquire, but easy to enjoy once you get it. After 2+ hours trying to snag the X, I hope I like it as much as much as everyone says I will. Good luck to all!

Posted from my N5 via the Android Central App

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Looks like the ones who had designs saved in their cart were able to check out. I had both the Dev version and the Moto-Maker T-Mo in my cart. Couldn't check out until I dumped the Moto-maker version, and the Dev version went through perfectly. I'm sure some waited until checkout became available and got it done on their Moto-Maker version in cart. I wonder if any were able to create a new one and save to cart?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress