On my Moto X 2014 (PE) AT&T, why am I not receiving any MMS from anyone?

Matthew Osterlund

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Moto X 2014 (PE) AT&T Texting Issues

So just recently received my MX, everything was great until I found out that I could not receive MMS from anyone, and could not receive any standard text from non AT&T phones.. After APN fix, and the call rep checking all settings in the system....still not working correctly, she is getting an error on her end in the system. They have started a case and should have it fixed by Thanksgiving... I have LTE, and no other issues besides the texting and MMS(other than no 5.0 OTA :)). Wondered if anyone else had the issue and what fixed it..

DBernh

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Moto X 2014 (PE) AT&T Texting Issues

So just recently received my MX, everything was great until I found out that I could not receive MMS from anyone, and could not receive any standard text from non AT&T phones.. After APN fix, and the call rep checking all settings in the system....still not working correctly, she is getting an error on her end in the system. They have started a case and should have it fixed by Thanksgiving... I have LTE, and no other issues besides the texting and MMS(other than no 5.0 OTA :)). Wondered if anyone else had the issue and what fixed it..

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site

Have you tried using hangouts?

Posted via the Android Central App

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

Is only receiving the issue? Are you able to send out SMS and MMS ok?
(Just checking)

Isaac Brillhart

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: On my Moto X 2014 (PE) AT&T, why am I not receiving any MMS from anyone?

Matthew, do you have any ad blocking apps installed? I was having the same problem and turned off adblock and it immediately started working. I hope this helps you too!

Matthew Osterlund

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

All is well, the tech wizards did there thing and I received this... Anyone know what the problem was with this response text?

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 6838.jpg
    6838.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 11