"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

thebobby00

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
I have a 9/17 delivery date. Motorola told me my shipping date would be 9/11 but according to their site it is still showing being built as of 12:02 am 9/12.

Posted via the Android Central App

Let me guess...you also had royal blue on your order?

Do you have FedEx delivery manager? I ordered within the first hour of preorder and have nothing on FedEx and am still in the building stage too.

The 9/11 plane from Hong Kong is landing in Memphis soon so I think they were wrong. It looks like they just know when shipments are leaving but aren't exactly clear what's in them.

Sorry bro. We must wait some more.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Let me guess...you also had royal blue on your order?

Do you have FedEx delivery manager? I ordered within the first hour of preorder and have nothing on FedEx and am still in the building stage too.

The 9/11 plane from Hong Kong is landing in Memphis soon so I think they were wrong. It looks like they just know when shipments are leaving but aren't exactly clear what's in them.

Sorry bro. We must wait some more.

I did have royal blue. I tried signing up for delivery manager but for some reason Fedex wasn't able to verify my info. May have something to do with the fact that I moved at the beginning of August. How do you know about the plane from Hong Kong to Memphis?

hounddogdaddy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes, the 15th. I was spamming the refresh on motomaker when it was supposed to open, and had already picked my colors and logged in to the site and entered my payment info and stuff. It took me 3 minutes to select my stuff and press purchase.

Mine came in 5 days earlier than they quoted! It was supposed to be on the 25yh,and I had it the morning of the 10th. It was even a day ahead of what FedEx said when tracking the shipping number.

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Phone is in Memphis. Got an alert that a FedEx System Outage has delayed release. Not due to be delivered until Tuesday. Probably won't affect it, but definitely not getting it early on Monday.

EJT

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I have a 9/17 delivery date. Motorola told me my shipping date would be 9/11 but according to their site it is still showing being built as of 12:02 am 9/12.

I'm in the same boat. Delivery date of 9/17, was told a ship date of 9/11 by Motorola. Still shows as being built this morning, and nothing in FedEx delivery manager. Not a big deal, just interesting.

LandonVanBus

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I just talked to Moto support again and they told me that my phone is exported (which means it's built but not shipped) they apologized and said they'd call me to make things right. Not quite sure what that means but I have a hard time believing my phone will get to me here in South Dakota from China in the 3 days that I have before the shipping date is met.

ezvv

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Just checked FedEx this morning and the page loaded with abig red notification bar "A FedEx system outage has delayed release" super weak

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I just talked to Moto support again and they told me that my phone is exported (which means it's built but not shipped) they apologized and said they'd call me to make things right. Not quite sure what that means but I have a hard time believing my phone will get to me here in South Dakota from China in the 3 days that I have before the shipping date is met.

Normally Moto uses Fed Ex two day shipping. When I ordered my leather back for my G4 (Hong Kong), it was here in 3 days (to Florida) via normal post.

lewwill

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Just checked FedEx this morning and the page loaded with abig red notification bar "A FedEx system outage has delayed release" super weak

Same here but still scheduled for Tuesday delivery. I hope that is true.:-[

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I need some advice..

This is my FedEx tracking..

Is there any chance that I will get the phone on Tuesday? ( The address I used is my work and they closed on Wed)

And how is hold at FedEx location work? I have to do it now or wait til Monday ? ( if my phone arrive in U.S on Monday I should get the phone by Tuesday)
Thanks.

Attachments

• 1442063859477.jpg
    1442063859477.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 43

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I need some advice..

This is my FedEx tracking..

Is there any chance that I will get the phone on Tuesday? ( The address I used is my work and they closed on Wed)

And how is hold at FedEx location work? I have to do it now or wait til Monday ? ( if my phone arrive in U.S on Monday I should get the phone by Tuesday)
Thanks.

I doubt its coming early since its shipping on Monday.

With FedEx Delivery Manager, you can have them leave it at the nearest FedEx depot closest to you.

Moto XPE

kansasandroid1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I have the same thing showing up on mine about "the FedEx system outage has delayed release". Has anyone called to see what it means?

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Hopefully others with the 64GB MXPE will chime in soon. The bootloader shows 64GB of Toshiba eMMC NAND. I performed a hard reset through the recovery and the device still shows a max of 53.18GB with about 50GB available for use after the OS.

Not enough people have theirs yet to gain steam with the issue and some of the ones that do have theirs, appear to be blinded by new device pixie dust. It will hit them when the dust wears off ;)

Pretty sure based on battery life feedback and reviews, plus this issue, I will return mine whenever it gets here. No excuse for a "pure Android" device with no bloat to have 5gb LESS storage than the bloatastic Note 5 64gb. Zero. Sell it as a 59gb model if staying as is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress