Anyone having Bluetooth issues?

andonakis

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Did I google search and found many people experiencing Bluetooth connectivity problems. My phone shows I'm connected but nothing is working. I tried with 3 different devices. Sony, and 2 plantronics devices. I'm very disappointed because I use Bluetooth often. Now it works in my car so far but while I'm out and about doing business not reliable at all.
Anyone have a solution? Thanks.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I currently use a sol Republic bt headphones, plt edge headset, my civic, a moto keylink, and a bt speaker and haven't had any bt issues. I don't know if there's any bt app you can clear data for which might help. Maybe a factory reset?

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I've not heard of many BT issues nor experienced any myself. Two different BT speakers, plantronics headset, and my car all work fine. The car is a bit slow to connect but that's the only minor problem. N5 was also slow to connect with car so I'm guessing this is more of a car BT problem then a phone problem.

I assume you did tried deleting and re-pairing all your devices on both sides, phone and device.

grpweld

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Bt was working just fine for over a month in two different vehicles; then one day it wouldn't work in either! Still not working for about a week now. I've deleted and tried to reconnect to no avail!

Ryaan Johnson

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
I've not heard of many BT issues nor experienced any myself. Two different BT speakers, plantronics headset, and my car all work fine. The car is a bit slow to connect but that's the only minor problem. N5 was also slow to connect with car so I'm guessing this is more of a car BT problem then a phone problem.

I assume you did tried deleting and re-pairing all your devices on both sides, phone and device.

No problems with Bluetooth here.. I also have many blue tooth devices I connect to my pure. Samsung circle, transblue car, and sync in my Ford work van.. Where do you have problems

Posted via the Android Central App

deadpenguins

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Did I google search and found many people experiencing Bluetooth connectivity problems. My phone shows I'm connected but nothing is working. I tried with 3 different devices. Sony, and 2 plantronics devices. I'm very disappointed because I use Bluetooth often. Now it works in my car so far but while I'm out and about doing business not reliable at all.
Anyone have a solution? Thanks.

I had BT issues with both my speaker and my game pad when I first got the MXPE. Not only would I not be able to connect then, but they wouldn't even show up for me to try to connect. I only got the speaker to connect by using NFC to initially pair it (luckily my speaker has this feature) and after weeks of cursing my game pad, I decided to update its firmware, and I was surprised to find that it worked thereafter.

Like others have said, try deleting them from the BT list and re-pair. Second is to try to pair them in safe mode (hold power button, then hold the "power off" button on screen for safe mode). If that doesn't work, maybe there are firmware updates available (although unlikely). Fourth, unfortunately, is the ever-dreaded factory reset.

andonakis

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I have 3 devices, the sony sbh80, plantronics edge and the sennheiser vmx 200. Now the sennheiser has no problem. But the plantronic and sony show they are connected but no sound coming through. As soon as I make a call it drops the connection. Now this seems to happen on phone calls. Plus when listening to music sound is very low and can hardly hear anything and volume is maxed out. Both these devises worked flawless on my note 4.
Plus I'm thinking, if I buy the motorola buds will I have better luck being both same brand? Just disappointed in the bluetooth cause this phone really is awesome.

andonakis

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
No problems with Bluetooth here.. I also have many blue tooth devices I connect to my pure. Samsung circle, transblue car, and sync in my Ford work van.. Where do you have problems

Posted via the Android Central App

I have 3 devices, the sony sbh80, plantronics edge and the sennheiser vmx 200. Now the sennheiser has no problem. But the plantronic and sony show they are connected but no sound coming through. As soon as I make a call it drops the connection. Now this seems to happen on phone calls. Plus when listening to music sound is very low and can hardly hear anything and volume is maxed out. Both these devises worked flawless on my note 4.
Plus I'm thinking, if I buy the motorola buds will I have better luck being both same brand? Just disappointed in the bluetooth cause this phone really is awesome.

shuura

May 21, 2012
Visit site
my phone will not automatically connect to any of my Bluetooth devices (LG headset, car, speakers). I have to manually connect via the menu. It's like the antenna turns off or something after disconnecting. When I'd first received my phone (Oct 3rd), all worked fine. I would turn on my headset, or my car, and they'd connect to my phone just fine. If I remember correctly, there was an update a few weeks after I got my phone and that's when I started experiencing issues with Bluetooth devices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty