Just won a new Moto X!

spawn9859

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
So, I work for AT&T and just won a Moto X in one of motorola's promos for us. I currently have an LG G3 and im thinking I might go ahead and give the Moto X a try. I have the first gen Moto X and loved it, hope I will this one too! Not only that but it was a wood backed version I won. I'm not currently sure if it will be the pure edition or not. It is supposed to be here Monday or Tuesday.

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Wow! What a great prize! Congratulations and if you loved the first generation X, I'm sure you will also love the second generation one.

YarisT8

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
What kind of contest was it? Congrats that you've won and trust me you'll be happy with the Moto X 2nd Gen.

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
G3 is a great phone, and you'll be giving up a better screen and camera, and removable battery/storage. What you'll gain is a much better software experience IMHO (but I wouldn't go to Lollipop just yet), better call quality, and much nicer build. The phone really does feel as good as anything out there (including HTC One, and even iPhone).

A friend just got his G3 on Verizon. He wanted a football leather Moto X, but there were issues with using the promo code on his corporate account so he opted for the G3 (which he got for $29!!). After playing with it, I still like the Moto X better, but you can't knock the advantages its guts bring to the table.

I'll be curious to hear what your feelings are after you've lived with it for a week or so.

smchambers56

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Congrats! I got this phone (ATT) a week ago. Great phone! I looked at the G3 as well. My deciding factor was the Sim size. My other phone has a nano Sim as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
That's awesome congrats. I would take the Moto X over the G3 any day. Motorola also seems to stand behind their devices better than LG.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
You will enjoy it! I like mine so far! Even as a power user is plenty powerful enough! Not to mention its sooo snappy at response time!

shamelin73

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
The new Moto X is an awesome phone. I thought the first gen was great but this new one is greatness.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress