AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I got my Moto Z Play yesterday but I can't find ANY good cases online to order for it. Anyone know if they will start being made more now that the unlocked version is out? I assume the Moto Z Force and regular Moto Z cases don't fit the Play.

Soundtallica

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Z Force cases will fit, but they will block the headphone jack. And the only place to get a good selection of Z Play cases at the moment is at Verizon, in store or online. Their BOGO case promo is still going on too.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I got my Moto Z Play yesterday but I can't find ANY good cases online to order for it. Anyone know if they will start being made more now that the unlocked version is out? I assume the Moto Z Force and regular Moto Z cases don't fit the Play.

I would go to Verizon. They seem to be the only place with decent options.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the tech 21 and speck candy shell grip case for $15 a piece through the BOGO promotion and employee discount at Verizon. Both are great cases, IMO and great quality. There are other cases that also quality for this promotion.

Of course you can buy cheaper cases but they are lower quality, in my experience.

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Seems like good cases. I know I'm being picky but I'm looking for more color options. I want something like black and gold like I had on my Nexus. Will look so good on this phone.

JenTDOT

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm in Canada and there's pretty much nothing. I have a black Candy shell one on here, but want the pink one, and no one has it. I guess I will have to order it online. But shipping costs here suck.
I might see if my mom can pick me one up down in the states at her Verizon store.

aj888

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Just got the bumper case from Verizon on BOGO and the Incipio back charger fits on the back and the bumper goes around fits 100 percent

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Just got the bumper case from Verizon on BOGO and the Incipio back charger fits on the back and the bumper goes around fits 100 percent

This is great news, I did the bogo deal as well, just got the charger today and should be getting the phone tomorrow. Needless to say I'm excited!

On a side note. Did you get a style shell in the phone box? I've heard mixed reports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87