Better antenna?

HowardL168

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
In addition to (or perhaps influencing) a much better battery life, I'm curious if anyone else has noticed better 4G connection? I noticed this at a restaurant we go to often which seemed to be in a Verizon "bad spot", as my old phone would always switch to "3G" while there...however my new Moto Z Force maintains a good 4G connection at this same location! 😀

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
The Droid Turbo was the phone that kept me from totally going back to Apple. The Turbo today is still one of the best phones I've ever used. That thing was a powerhouse of features and all were useful

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
In addition to (or perhaps influencing) a much better battery life, I'm curious if anyone else has noticed better 4G connection? I noticed this at a restaurant we go to often which seemed to be in a Verizon "bad spot", as my old phone would always switch to "3G" while there...however my new Moto Z Force maintains a good 4G connection at this same location! ??????

My AT&T phones NEVER gave me good reception in my house(concrete walls). Since switching to Verizon, and the Moto Z Force Droid, that problem has been solved. Best phone, and best reception i've ever had.:p

HowardL168

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Better than what? Moto has always had awesome antenna technology. My prior phone, a Droid Turbo, got fantastic reception.
I agree...I had the original Moto X¹ and reception was great. I was just curious if there was "something" they did on the Z that is giving me 4G connection in places where I previously would only get 3G.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38