11-17-2015 01:16 AM
62 123
tools
    *LOL* Thanks for the welcome.
    11-05-2014 03:59 PM
    I dumped the command widget and use "battery notifier".... Thats it top left of pic

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Droid Turbo Home Screen Question-5896.jpg  
    11-05-2014 04:27 PM
    I went one step farther, no battery %!

I've found it's basically unnecessary with the Turbo. When the Battery icon gets down close to the bottom I realize I've only got a couple of hours of screen on time left before I need a charge! LOL
    11-05-2014 04:48 PM
    I went one step farther, no battery %!

I've found it's basically unnecessary with the Turbo. When the Battery icon gets down close to the bottom I realize I've only got a couple of hours of screen on time left before I need a charge! LOL
    Love this idea! #Freedom and #Serenity at Turbo speeds.

Sent Turbo-fast from my bulletproof 64GB Droid Turbo
    11-05-2014 07:33 PM
    I apologize for coming late to the game, but I just got my Turbo last night, and after several searches I've been unable to find the answer to what the colorful top arc over the temperature indicates at the top of the command center widget is. Can anyone answer that?
    I've been wondering this same thing. Does anyone know?
    11-05-2014 10:45 PM
    I apologize for coming late to the game, but I just got my Turbo last night, and after several searches I've been unable to find the answer to what the colorful top arc over the temperature indicates at the top of the command center widget is. Can anyone answer that?
    I to have been trying to figure this out.

11-06-2014 01:13 AM
    Having lived with it a couple days now, and adding different cities, I think it's related to the daily temperature forecast for the given area: blue is cold, red is hot.
    11-06-2014 11:45 AM
    Having lived with it a couple days now, and adding different cities, I think it's related to the daily temperature forecast for the given area: blue is cold, red is hot.
    I thought it was sort of like a mood ring, well I was hoping anyway

11-06-2014 11:56 AM
    Im almost positive its just meant to mimic the battery meter
    11-08-2014 10:50 PM
    Its associated with the weather. right now mine is blue/green. its cold and rainy.
    11-11-2014 12:06 PM
    alright so Ive had the droid turbo for a while now and while I love this phone, there are parts that make no sense. Not sure if things were forgotten/not tested and will be added on future .

I was able to add a homepage but cant figure out how to delete one. you would think there would be a delete or remove icon clearly visable. all icons are off except for the google now which cant be removed.
    11-16-2014 07:39 PM
    alright so Ive had the droid turbo for a while now and while I love this phone, there are parts that make no sense. Not sure if things were forgotten/not tested and will be added on future .

I was able to add a homepage but cant figure out how to delete one. you would think there would be a delete or remove icon clearly visable. all icons are off except for the google now which cant be removed.
    You can't delete without a third party launcher like Apex, Nova, etc. Same thing with hiding apps in the drawer. You can move and re-arrange the home screen though - long press and drag/drop where you want. I personally like Nova so that solved the issues for me.

EDIT: I may have been wrong here - long press the home screen you want to delete and see if the "X" comes up to delete it.
    11-16-2014 07:55 PM
    You can't delete without a third party launcher like Apex, Nova, etc. Same thing with hiding apps in the drawer. You can move and re-arrange the home screen though - long press and drag/drop where you want. I personally like Nova so that solved the issues for me.

EDIT: I may have been wrong here - long press the home screen you want to delete and see if the "X" comes up to delete it.
    Please tell me that is a joke. So I can add homepages with the stock android software(had 4 somehow created a 5th one that's empty) to delete this I need to download a 3rd party software? That makes zero sense and I can't see being the only way. That's why I think there are bugs or things not tested before they shipped.

And no long press does not bring an x
    11-16-2014 08:03 PM
    Please tell me that is a joke. So I can add homepages with the stock android software(had 4 somehow created a 5th one that's empty) to delete this I need to download a 3rd party software? That makes zero sense and I can't see being the only way. That's why I think there are bugs or things not tested before they shipped.

And no long press does not bring an x
    Nope, no joke. That's part of 4.4.4
    11-16-2014 08:10 PM
    Ensure the panel you want to remove does not have any widgets on it before trying to delete.
    11-16-2014 08:16 PM
    Nope, no joke. That's part of 4.4.4
    This might be the first time I ever say android sucks. Such a stupid design and hopefully they fixed that among other things. Maybe that's why other manufacturers customize android like Samsung. I thought I hated the Samsung interface but so far I've seen a bunch of things Samsung did that made sense and stock android is missing. Still love this phone over the gs3 but this is absolutely retarded that you can't delete a homepage. You can add one.. They couldn't include a remove button like they have apps. I'm really just kinda pissed at the stupidity
    11-16-2014 08:16 PM
    This might be the first time I ever say android sucks. Such a stupid design and hopefully they fixed that among other things. Maybe that's why other manufacturers customize android like Samsung. I thought I hated the Samsung interface but so far I've seen a bunch of things Samsung did that made sense and stock android is missing. Still love this phone over the gs3 but this is absolutely retarded that you can't delete a homepage. You can add one.. They couldn't include a remove button like they have apps. I'm really just kinda pissed at the stupidity
    Yeah, it sounds like you are.
    11-16-2014 08:18 PM
    Just delete all the widgets and/or icons off the screen and gone. Easy enough for me.....
    11-16-2014 08:52 PM
    Just delete all the widgets and/or icons off the screen and gone. Easy enough for me.....
    Yeah, I told him that after I made my first response but not sure (s)he saw it.
    cyberr8der likes this.
    11-16-2014 08:55 PM
    Yeah, I told him that after I made my first response but not sure (s)he saw it.
    All things are deleted except for the google now icon on top which can't be deleted. So to create a page is very easy and yet to delete a page I need to jump through hoops and go into settings and disable things just to delete a page. I stand by my statements before.
    11-17-2014 08:22 AM
    All things are deleted except for the google now icon on top which can't be deleted. So to create a page is very easy and yet to delete a page I need to jump through hoops and go into settings and disable things just to delete a page. I stand by my statements before.
    In theory you should not be where you are. Turbo process to add and remove screen panel process was to work auto magically.

Drag an icon to the right off an existing pane. A new panel is created for you. Move last icon back to the original panel or remove it. The panel disappears. That is the way it seemed to work on the one I set up. Obviously it is not working that way for you.

Edit: Sorry I realize theory doesn't help. Just increases your pain level.
    11-17-2014 08:40 AM
    Not sure if I missed anything but have you tried adding a widget then deleting it? This is a recommended work around. Add a clock widget or something to the blank page then delete the widget. This should, in theory, cause the phone to recognise that the page is empty and delete the now empty page. There is no need for third party software as the process is automatic. It sometimes just needs a little help!

Let us know if this works for you
    11-22-2014 11:41 PM
    Not sure if I missed anything but have you tried adding a widget then deleting it? This is a recommended work around. Add a clock widget or something to the blank page then delete the widget. This should, in theory, cause the phone to recognise that the page is empty and delete the now empty page. There is no need for third party software as the process is automatic. It sometimes just needs a little help!

Let us know if this works for you
    Yes, this works 100% of the time. I had 3 screens, and once I deleted everything from my 3rd screen, it disappeared. If you gave have a screen with nothing on it, then just add something and delete it. It will kill the extra screen immediately.
    Pam Susan likes this.
    11-22-2014 11:53 PM
    New to the forums, so forgive me if this has been mentioned elsewhere but I just got the turbo voice 1.0 (or whatever it's called) update and there is now a settings option on the multi screen view that allows you to turn off the Google now search at the top of each page.

Edit: yup just saw the thread about the update, so this is redundant.
    12-12-2014 02:35 PM
    Removing all of the Icons from the screen will make it disappear....worked for me!
    02-22-2015 12:44 PM
62 123