Droid 4 is it "worth it"

ganggreen777

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a Droid X but i sorta miss my keyboard. I would love to know the tru spects of it , not officially released yet. I know it wont have ICS but probably will upgrade almost right after it is released. I would like to think it is like the "x" but with a keyboard, and fast processor etcetc

Will it be worth upgrading from x to D4?

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
we wont know for sure until its specs make an official appearance, but if the leaked pics stay true, it looks to basicially be a razr/bionic with a keyboard. if the specs hold true to what is in either of those devices, i would say its a worthy upgrade. plus, you can likely safely assume that the droid 4 will see an ICS update at some point, while you can almost bet the X wont

Reactions: ganggreen777

SammyRocker5150

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Droid 4 is the most exciting Droid line Droid since the original, which i loved. It "should" be a 1.2 ghz dual core 4 inch LTE slab of awesome Droid.

I know how you feel. Had an OG Droid, went to the X, which I LOVE. However every time a slider comes out I get interested as i do miss an actual keyboard. To me, the limiting factor of a slider is Thickness, as well as the screens are almost always 4 inches while everyone else gets that extra .3 of awesome.

I was hoping the droid 4, since it is related to the RAZR, would be exceptionally thin for a slider, and still retain the 4.3 inch screen. If it had, i would have bought 2 i would be so excited!

P.S. Moto has been replacing phones so quick recently, if the Droid 4 just isnt enough, I seriously thing by next summer a Droid 5 will definitely be either out, or almost out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch