Facebook and Twitter alternatives

rog152

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking about getting Launcherpro plus and adding a different facebook and twitter app.
I have heard that the facebook app for android does not play well with the moto installed one.
So would Bloo work better for a facebook app and witch twitter app should i get.

tks

Dubbayoo

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
How do you know whether you're using the Blur or the official Facebook? I installed the official but I don't know the difference.

Smoke N Crack

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
which one?

Just don't use the moto one and then the facebook app works great.

How do you know whether you're using the Blur or the official Facebook? I installed the official but I don't know the difference.

i downloaded Facebook from the marketplace. i am getting multiple notifications now. is there a way to delete the Blur? one confused as to this may be the reason for duplicate notifications???

DroidRage79

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to chat in the Facebook app? Also does anyone else notice that Friends or Fan Pages they have "Hidden" sometimes show up on the FB Android app? They don't show up on my newsfeed on my regular desktop IE browser but they do on Android for some reason.

bigdaystingo1

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to chat in the Facebook app? Also does anyone else notice that Friends or Fan Pages they have "Hidden" sometimes show up on the FB Android app? They don't show up on my newsfeed on my regular desktop IE browser but they do on Android for some reason.

there is no chat but you can use other apps for it ebuddy works well for facebook chat

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
How do I remove my account from the Facebook account on X? I tried deleting and says it can't. I erase my password but email is grey out. Any know why