attached with usb cable

traindrvr63

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Would like to know if anyone else has this issue......when I plug my x in with the wall charger, it works normal...no matter what I am doing on it, but if I plug it into my pc with the usb cable....it bogs down or sometimes even freezes...and i have to unhook it from my pc ... then after a few min it will work normal again.. am i missing a setting or something....thanks to all in advance.:cool:

jdbower

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
It also may be resyncing the SD card once you unplug it. You can try changing the USB settings on your phone to Power Only and see if that helps.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Typically, your phones sd card has to change over to a storage device mode when connected to the pc, so anything that might have been accessing your card, like ring tones, music (if you had a player running), or even apps, if you've installed any to the card, can not be access by the phone. It wouldn't surprise me that is causes a moment of lag while the phone re-orients itself to this.

Try hooking up and then setting the usb on your phone to Charge Only mode (I think that's what it's called), and I bet that it runs fine.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It also may be resyncing the SD card once you unplug it. You can try changing the USB settings on your phone to Power Only and see if that helps.

I would try this. If all your doing with it plugged in to your PC is charging it, this should definitely help. "Charge Only"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89