Verizon Droid Cases

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm with you on this one. Pure and naked

Welllllll, as much as I want to be pure and would prefer to be naked, I'm going with the Innocase. I bought the VZW rubberized case and alread there's a small split near the camera button, so I need something a bit sturdier and hopefully thinner.

I'm very careful with my electronics, especially my phone, but a bit more protection is worth the cost, given my fading fine motor skills.

rustyjar79

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone put a phantom skinz on their droid and also put the seidio innocase on it? I tried with the Verizon combo, and it was tight. However, if I can use the phantom skinz with the seidio, I am in :)

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Seidio is now offering a side case that is large enough to accommodate the Innocase on the Droid. It must be slightly larger. Give it a look.

NicolePSU

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I originally had some crappy hard plastic junk from VZW - I exchanged it for just a bottom case which looks sleek and feels good in my hand. Does anyone have plastic over their screen and if so is texting as responsive on the touch screen?
I don't want it to get scratched but I didn't get the protective sticky plastic things because I thought they would make it difficult to text.

seanubis

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Perfect!

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : Motorola-Droid -UltraSlim[/url]

I just noticed that this is available now. Also found a coupon code online for 20% off.

That's exactly what I've been looking for! Anybody wanna buy the VZW horizontal case that I bought with my phone? :)

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Yesterday I received the Seidio horizontal side case for the Droid with Innocase Surface. I'll publish some pix and a review this weekend when time permits. For now, I'll say that it's well padded, well constructed, and the magnets in the flap and case do not cause the phone to stay in car dock mode, a concern I had. All things considered, an impressive case for $34.99. And if you use the code "love2010" you get 10% off and free shipping through Valentines Day.

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the code! Just ordered some stuff from Seidio (Innocase surface + dock combo, horizontal case and screen protectors). Saved ten bucks.

emdee81

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I need help with a case....

hey guys! This is my first post here...

I own a motodroid and I love the thing (except I don't ever use the sliding keyboard). Anyway, I currently have the body glove hard case and I like it but its wearing out and losing appeal with me. Are there any similar cases? Anybody have any suggestions? Anything that protects well that works for them?

I would love something similar to an otter box, but I know they don't make any droid cases... Thanks

emdee81