Droid OEM Holster/Shell Combo Warning!

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I bought my Holster/Shell Combo the day I ordered my Droid and have really enjoyed it. However after a month of using it I took off the screen half of the case to remove the dust off the phone and give it a good wipe down and noticed a lot of scratches in the black paint around the edge of the phone. I will update my post with some photos of the scratches in the morning when I get home. Just wanted to let my fellow Droidites know.

R

Roy Aguilera

All hard cases do that. Only exception is Otterbox cause they use the membrane between your phone and the case.
Btw that is not Jeremy.;)

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I have the same concern about my car dock. I'm afraid that at the part that the dock clips on to the phone, scratches might develop. It isn't in the car I drive everday so it hasn't been used much yet.

R

Roy Aguilera

I have the same concern about my car dock. I'm afraid that at the part that the dock clips on to the phone, scratches might develop. It isn't in the car I drive everday so it hasn't been used much yet.

Been using the car dock since day 1 and have no scratches.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Using car dock too with no scratches and use the sena pouch. I know seidio makes nice cases for the phone that won't do any damage to your phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa