pictures/weather

A

andy343858

Hi I tried searching, but didn't see the anwsers. I took pics on my phone and wanna load them on the computer. I mounted the sd card on my computer and the pics aren't on there what must i do to be able to see them? Also how can i get my appts to show up on my homescreen not just the calendar icon?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
My pictures are in a folder DCIM>camera if your is different just search the folder name from your computer while mounted and you will find them.

And for a calender on your home screen I use pure calender which you can buy in the market.

A

andy343858

why aren't pics that you take with camera automatically saved to sd card?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
They are you just need to find them. Once you mount your sdcard with your computer open your files then search for the file name where your pictures are stored. Mine are stored in a file named camera.

A

andy343858

the weird thing is i looked in the sd card in a bunch of areas and couldn't find them.

white_star_32

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
do they show up in your gallery? as larry said, they should be in "dcim\camera"...but i once took a bunch of pics only to mysteriously 'poof' them somehow. i blame the underwear stealing gnomes...

pstinger

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
When you mount the card, to a find *.jpg (they are jpeg, right?) for that directory and look for a large concentration of them.

And.... Underpants Gnomes FTW!!

A

andy343858

and also how do i get 5 pages instead of 3? thanks for the help everyone

pstinger

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi I tried searching, but didn't see the anwsers. I took pics on my phone and wanna load them on the computer. I mounted the sd card on my computer and the pics aren't on there what must i do to be able to see them? Also how can i get my appts to show up on my homescreen not just the calendar icon?

So, now that the pictures have been addressed where's the weather part of this thread?

Weather part?

and also how do i get 5 pages instead of 3? thanks for the help everyone

Helix Launcher from the market will give you between 3 and 7 home screens. :)

A

andy343858

what weather app do people use to get a picture and the temp across one of their pages