Xoom or Lg Slate?

SpaceCracker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Any thoughts on which would be a better buy? I know the G-slate can film in 3d (you need glasses to view the 3d) and the Xoom will get all future android updates but besides that what really sets them apart. I know the G-slate is smaller screen as well. I just can't decide.

erzhik

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
3D is a gimmick. It won't work properly and you won't actually use it. We are not at a point yet where we need 3D everywhere. I would go with Xoom.

Reactions: SpaceCracker

SergeantDroid

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
You may want to think about future software updates. I don't think anyone knows how well LG will update its devices. Everyone is pretty confident that Motorola will support updates on the Xoom.

shingi_70

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Well the G-slate is 8.9 and has 3D cameras. What screen size do you really need.

What would you be needing the tablet for and is honeycomb the only option as you still have

Galaxy Tab 10
Galaxy Tab 8.9
HP touchpad
Blackberry playbook
The rumored nexus tab
Ipad

SpaceCracker

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Honestly i really want a lightweight tablet that can run online poker, which i am not even sure any of the tablets can run those type of applications. Otherwise just for web and music. The size isnt that big of a factor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty