Back to android with a new perspective

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Hello. I've been jumping from platform to platform for years. I've tried all of the mobile nations at one point in time and always thought there was something wrong with not sticking to one operating system. Recently I've ditched the iPhone5 for one main reason: battery life. I began to look at windows phone (had the most "consistent" experience with them) but realized my app taste has grown over the years. So outside of iPhone, there was only android to meet my app need.

In the end, I wanted a great powered device with an affordable price tag for used. Ended up choosing the Optimus g. This phone is probably smoother than my iPhone and nothing like the android device I had in 2011. I'm really glad I've decided to give android another go because it's a whole new experience now

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Welcome back to Android I suppose would be in order to you and we are happy to have you. Please feel to have fun and jump into the forum for the phone you have so you can interact with others like yourself. Have a great day.

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I think you're the first person I've heard of to leave the iPhone 5 because of battery life! But I can agree. I have one, and it certainly isn't as stellar as I was expecting it to be based on reports.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I think you're the first person I've heard of to leave the iPhone 5 because of battery life! But I can agree. I have one, and it certainly isn't as stellar as I was expecting it to be based on reports.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

No it's not. And it used to drop in percentage really fast, like go from 20% to 13% in minutes

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello. I've been jumping from platform to platform for years. I've tried all of the mobile nations at one point in time and always thought there was something wrong with not sticking to one operating system. Recently I've ditched the iPhone5 for one main reason: battery life. I began to look at windows phone (had the most "consistent" experience with them) but realized my app taste has grown over the years. So outside of iPhone, there was only android to meet my app need.

In the end, I wanted a great powered device with an affordable price tag for used. Ended up choosing the Optimus g. This phone is probably smoother than my iPhone and nothing like the android device I had in 2011. I'm really glad I've decided to give android another go because it's a whole new experience now

Welcome back to Android! I looked at the Optimus G and it is a really nice device, the kind where I would like to see tech media give it some more credit and more limelight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87