how to install jellybean to my ICS tablet

novice2014

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello everybody,
just join to this nice community, hope everyone accept me.
I am from India. bought a Byound mi3 tab with ICS os. Want to upgrade my tab to Jelly bean. and want t to increase the internal store of 1 gb to 7 gb which is partitioned as internal and sd. i have 16gb external memory storage.
please help am novice......

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello everybody,
just join to this nice community, hope everyone accept me.
I am from India. bought a Byound mi3 tab with ICS os. Want to upgrade my tab to Jelly bean. and want t to increase the internal store of 1 gb to 7 gb which is partitioned as internal and sd. i have 16gb external memory storage.
please help am novice......

Welcome to the forums. Let me do a little searching.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I was unable to find anything for your device. I would guess that the tab may not get Jelly Bean. The ROMs are device specific, so it is not as simple as taking any ROM and installing it. As far as ICS goes, it is not a bad ROM to have.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Your only hope is for the tablet's manufacturer to release an official update, but that's pretty unlikely--it's one of the major disadvantages of getting an Android device made by an obscure or inexpensive manufacturer. Go to Settings>About Tablet>System Updates, and see if any updates are available.

Unfortunately, there's no easy way to rearrange the storage partitions. You might be able to do it if you root the device (i.e., gain superuser status), but the rooting process can be a little different for each device, so again, this is a problem with uncommon devices, since you need a user community that can tell you how to root it.

novice2014

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
Thanx for accepting my threads and me to forrum.... yes my Tab is rooted, is there any possibility to increase the internal store!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non