Intergated google voice rom?

tibbi64

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered a nexus 4, I used to have a Droid Incredibile rooted. But just wondering if there is a rom with intergrated Google voice? But where the voice is voice over IP?

Thanks,

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
There are a lot of great ROMs out there, but I don;t think I would select one based on whether or not GV is cooked into it. GV is a free downlaod and there are a number of free VOIP apps ( like GrooveIP) as well. It would take you about 2 minutes to download and be using.

tibbi64

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Its been awhile since I've been back on android. What I want to do is maybe use an app for voice over ip, maybe grooveIP. But will it let me set ringtones so when different people call they ring with the different ringtones?

Thanks,

Corey Sheldon

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Its been awhile since I've been back on android. What I want to do is maybe use an app for voice over ip, maybe grooveIP. But will it let me set ringtones so when different people call they ring with the different ringtones?

Thanks,

Google voice does buy it must be setup that way on a pc but forwards to phone fine i use myself

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site

Thanks,

I run GrooveIP and it does let you use your contact assigned ringtones, but I'm not sure if the free version does it. I bought the paid version and never used the free one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez