Frost Nexus 6P owners

thrilla23

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi! I am getting a Frost Nexus 6P tomorrow and I'd just like to see how Frost 6P owners are liking their device so far.
Any issues with scratches, staining, or feel of the Frost Nexus 6P?

Overall what's your general impression of the Frost finish for the 6P.

Thanks!

thrilla23

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Awesome sounds like everyone loves their Frost edition 6P. Did anyone have problem with stains from food or something oils? Only reason I ask I saw that a youtube reviewer had a Frost edition and it stained after a few weeks for some reason.

LocationDudeNYC

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I had the Aluminum and convinced Google to take it back after 3 weeks and send me the Frost. Man, that is the most gorgeous phone ever. It's really stunning.

As to staining, I try not to use my Nexus 6P as a spoon so it stays virginally pristine. :)

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I did the same.... Had a 32gb aluminum but wanted little more storage so I returned for the Frost 64.
Love the look w the shiny edges and all black front vs phones like the Galaxy's and iph's that are all white.
As far as stains...no..nothing. But I am kind of ocd and don't really handle my gadgets w dirty hands. Normal use and handling, perfect like new. And I have it w/o a case most of the time.

Posted via the Android Central App

MNSnowman

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I have the aluminum 6P. Benchmark tests have solidly convinced me and others that it offers greater speed than the frost and black models due to convergence of the color spectrum and electrical effervesence/intraconnectedness.

Plus studies from Mayo have shown that frost results in more cases of tissue damage if it's held for extended periods of time. Just sayin'

Pirate Arr

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I have the aluminum 6P. Benchmark tests have solidly convinced me and others that it offers greater speed than the frost and black models due to convergence of the color spectrum and electrical effervesence/intraconnectedness.

Plus studies from Mayo have shown that frost results in more cases of tissue damage if it's held for extended periods of time. Just sayin'

Interesting except who exactly is Mayo and could you link to these studies :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Nevermind, I think I just have the silver color as mine doesn't look as white as this image:

29dz5mq.jpg

thrilla23

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Just got my Frost today and it looks awesome. Both Frost & Silver and I'm sure Graphite look great.

Can't go wrong with any color combo of this phone. Great job Google!

sextonar

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I love my frost, I got it in honor of my white nexus 5. I just got the clear case matte case... little on the expensive side but I have had a good history with case mate cases