Nougat 7.1 Dev preview bugs?

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm debating whether update to the dev preview and was wondering if anybody's encountered any bugs with 7.1?

GPuba

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
When talking on the phone, there is no notification or picture to show who's on the phone, or that you're even ON the phone.

Is there a APK for the Pixel phone screen available?

qfnol31

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I know it's been only several hours now, but battery life has been amazing thus far. I'm thoroughly impressed by standby! IIRC, 7.0 had some sort of bug, but that seems gone with the 7.1.1 beta.

GPuba

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
I know it's been only several hours now, but battery life has been amazing thus far. I'm thoroughly impressed by standby! IIRC, 7.0 had some sort of bug, but that seems gone with the 7.1.1 beta.

I agree on all points. This build is now working perfectly.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
No bugs found,bluetooth connection was slow and is now almost instant,Ok Google is working just fine,camera is now the speediest shutter I`ve ever known on a phone...great update,no problems...who needs Pixel when I`ve got my 6P :cool:

radioactive70

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
does anyone else have the issue of not seeing a contact photo when someone calls?
I did at first but now the contact picture is a small circle at the top of the display when your talking unlike the big square that we use to have.im kind of disappointed not having the almost full screen picture.

gr_baker

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Bluetooth has an interesting issue on 7.1.1. I use a Bluetooth speaker to listen to podcasts in the shower and kitchen where it's too noisy for the built in speakers. I notice that if I suddenly move the phone or speaker then Bluetooth drops even when they are only a few centimetres apart. If I move them slowly then it's fine.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I agree on all points. This build is now working perfectly.

I fully agree as well. I mean I've been on the Developer Preview for about a day or so so far, and just like everyone else here, I'm thoroughly impressed with the standby on battery life, and now, my Google Play Music doesn't mess up with playing songs back or skipping songs s it did before. Now, I'm not sure if that's due to the newer OS Platform or not, but it's much more enjoyable again. I also love how Google finally added the voicemail tab within the phone dialer... FINALLY! As far as application crashes, nothing for me, so far everything is running perfectly, I love it! The app shortcuts are really nice to work with, just take some getting used to, that's all. I also absolutely love the speed, smoothness, and fluidity of the OS even more so. Now, that's not to say that Nougat 7.0 was laggy by any stretch of the imagination, however, I can tell the improved smoothness, and speed. Just like everyone else here can tell as well, I'm sure!