Trade a iPhone SE for a like new in box 6p?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys,

I might have the chance to trade my like new in box iPhone SE for a like new in box 6p. Is that a fair trade or should I do it? I do know they are both very different devices but I've owned both before. Just wondering what your thoughts were a this trade? Thanks.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I might have the chance to trade my like new in box iPhone SE for a like new in box 6p. Is that a fair trade or should I do it? I do know they are both very different devices but I've owned both before. Just wondering what your thoughts were a this trade? Thanks.

Depends what you want. Personally, with the snap810 in the 6p I wouldn't. Not to mention the issues with randomly shutting down many users are having with the 6p

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Well for me personally I would hands down prefer the much much larger 6P. I think that's a great deal.

Blurr26

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

6P, no brainer. I like the screen real estate and stock Android. Just my 2c. Admittedly, I haven't had any problems with mine unlike others who have. Since you've already owned both, you'd be in the best position to determine what works best for YOU.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm biased... I've had a 6P since launch and it's been the best phone I've even used, owned or played with. I notice someone derided the 810, but that's old news... Performance wise, it really doesn't give up much to even the current top shelf phones. It's still smooth and responsive. The camera still takes incredible pictures.

I'm replacing mine with the second gen pixel, but it's given me to years of use without breaking a sweat.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Same here, my 6P has been exceptional, no problems at all.. All the latest phones like the Sammy S8 etc do nothing for me... I'll keep my 6P til it dies, it does everything I need from a smartphone 👍

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non