Back on the tracks. February Security Patch has arrived.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Despite all the problems I've had over the last couple of months, I've just received the February Security Patch so all now appears to be back to normal.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Despite all the problems I've had over the last couple of months, I've just received the February Security Patch so all now appears to be back to normal.

Yep got mine yesterday as well. Didn't notice it to install until around 2pm yesterday. Quick and seamless.
I lust after some of the higher spec'd phones, but this is really all I need, and you can't argue with timely security updates.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Yep got mine yesterday as well. Didn't notice it to install until around 2pm yesterday. Quick and seamless.
I lust after some of the higher spec'd phones, but this is really all I need, and you can't argue with timely security updates.
I also keep looking at higher end phones but your right, this phone gives me all I need and I just couldn't justify the outrageous cost of something that gives me a bit more than what I've already got.

adonesc76

Jun 2, 2019
Visit site

Well look at let's say for example the Samsung flagship phones. They don't have a better track record when it comes to security patch or software updates than many mid-range or even entry level devices. Especially when it comes to Nokia phones.

What would be the point to spend soo much money for a phone like that? All the extra bells and whistles don't add up to much for me personally. Plus all the bloatware and Samsung Android skin is annoying and bewildering (Bixby anyone?🙄)

But to each his own. If you have the money to burn through with one of the premium devices, have at it.

My Nokia is not perfect but it more than fulfills my needs as an everyday, average user and Android One means less headaches when it comes to the software and OS.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa