Small Hands/In-Hand Feel?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Phones are getting bigger and bigger these days - which comes at a price to those of us with small hands!

If you are using the 5T, how does it feel in the hand? If you have small hands, do you find the in-hand feel to be a bit too big, or just right?

And even if you don't have small hands, how are you liking the overall in-hand feel of your 5T?

Vega007

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
I have medium sized hands and it is a big phone. I too prefer smaller phones, but let's face it, the choices for anything 5" or smaller is dwindling. I have basically decided to just deal with it and if I need to two hand it at times, then so be it.

But I will say that after a couple days, it hasn't been that bad. It pockets ok, isn't top heavy, and the screen gestures make it pretty easy to get to parts of the screen that are up high. I may change my mind after more usage but for now it is not terrible. One benefit to larger phones is the larger keyboard. Typos are almost non existent.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have medium sized hands and it is a big phone. I too prefer smaller phones, but let's face it, the choices for anything 5" or smaller is dwindling. I have basically decided to just deal with it and if I need to two hand it at times, then so be it.

But I will say that after a couple days, it hasn't been that bad. It pockets ok, isn't top heavy, and the screen gestures make it pretty easy to get to parts of the screen that are up high. I may change my mind after more usage but for now it is not terrible. One benefit to larger phones is the larger keyboard. Typos are almost non existent.

Thank you for your input! That's something I hadn't considered: larger keyboard = less typos. I could use more of that in my life. 🤣

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Coming from the OP5, this reminds me more of holding a phablet. In my regular sized hands, I like that it's slightly more substantial feeling, in size and weight.