ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Performance is A LOT better. I did get a forced reboot though, but im not sure if that was from my over clock or not. Really good work on this tdm, it is a GIANT step, I owe you a drink.

Also it seems enabling WiFi breaks the 3G fix(CM9 build).

Last edited:

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Performance is A LOT better. I did get a forced reboot though, but im not sure if that was from my over clock or not. Really good work on this tdm, it is a GIANT step, I owe you a drink.

Also it seems enabling WiFi breaks the 3G fix(CM9 build).

I don't even have WiFi... It connects but then there's no internet connection.

Any clue on the WiFi though?
[EDIT] I take that back.. I think the 3g is a bit borked when trying to use WiFi.
Well I have no luck with WiFi and 3g is just dropping on and off now.

Last edited:
Reactions: kenbrasensei
Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
s far as the wifi goes there's a couple of things one: wformat system cache data and boot once not again in the mounts n storage(may help) 2 before even setting up Google on first start up slide down notification bar click on wifi then long click it to go into settings n choose an open signal then modify network n either switch to static n configure the IP info if its not already there or switch to static then back to dhcp n then immediately reboot n on the next start up it should be working, the problem is that the ipconfig.conf file (/data/misc/wifi/) is not configuring itself automatically as it should but a restart or fill piweroff helps fordome rreason

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
AOKP - Android Open Kang Project

•Alot of customization added to CM9

CM9 - CyanogenMod 9

•Taking Android to the next level of speed, durability, and use.

Hows that?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Thank you guys so much!!!
I think I can use this as my daily from now but if there's any camera fix could u please let us know asap. I'm using the CM9 version.

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
confirmed that current version's mms and 3g work! camera preview still doesnt work. having problems connecting to home wifi for some reason

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Well you got it going alright haha

AOKP seems to be the most stable, along with it having higher benchmarks in graphics and general CPU performance

I gave AOKP a 748 mhz clock and it out performed CM9 with a 787 mhz clock!

using anTuTu for benchmarking.

AOKP(748 mhz): 1456
CM9(787 mhz): 1445

CONFIRMED: AOKP has broken MMS

Last edited:

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded Alpha9, verified MD5 sum. Backed up everything, wiped everything twice, formatted everything twice. Went to flash, no go. Jerry's green recovery. Glad I backed up.
Restoring now, will flash BobZHome's recovery and repeat the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty