ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Alpha9 is released. It's not terribly well tested but I'm tossing it out there anyway. Let's see how it goes.

quattrimus-vm670-cm9-alpha9.zip

quattrimus-vm670-aokp-alpha9.zip

Changes:

Synced with sources a couple days ago.
Applied 3G fixes to both ROMs.
MMS fix should be applied to CM9, I don't think it stuck on AOKP.
USB storage works (tested on AOKP)

I was looking into bluetooth audio for some time today. Got some clues but no fixes yet.

AOSP is still not quite starting up. I took a bunch of stuff wholesale from AOKP (which in turn got it from CAF). I'm sorting out the wreckage but it shouldn't be long before it's running.

The 3g and mms fix Rom that robwalters72 put up worked for aokp stuck. And I can personally confirm that it works. Try looking into it TDM. Just friendly advice

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using Tapatalk

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
For those who want to check out Alpha8 AOKP with the MMS fix and the 3G fix already in the Zip, you can download it here.

quattrimus-vm670-aokp-alpha8-MMS-3G-Fix.zip

3G came right up for me when I went through the setup and I didn't even have to connect to wifi to set up my phone.

MMS sent correctly and also received correctly. Downloading happened automatically for me after a couple seconds.

Enjoy!

Rob

Here u go

Reactions: Badboytoast

colossus3874

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Flashed alpha 9 of cm9 and everything that I need works perfectly except the camera preview but I'm ok with that! Thanks TDM! Wanting to try AOKP too so can I just flash the 3g/mms fix .zip mentioned above after flashing the ROM and reboot??

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Flashed alpha 9 of cm9 and everything that I need works perfectly except the camera preview but I'm ok with that! Thanks TDM! Wanting to try AOKP too so can I just flash the 3g/mms fix .zip mentioned above after flashing the ROM and reboot??

Does wifi work for u???

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

Keep in mind It's a whole rom in general not just a fix.

Last edited:

frostyon420

Banned
Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Reloaded theme works but a lil buggy as expected. Mainly the tabs for me. I had to toggle the theme on and off. Can't wait for that to be updated for the new build ;-)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
The 3g and mms fix Rom that robwalters72 put up worked for aokp stuck. And I can personally confirm that it works. Try looking into it TDM. Just friendly advice

So if I flash this after flashing alpha 9 will I still have alpha 9??

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Seems that CM9 breaks my over clock at 806mhz. Tdm can you look through the CPU module to see if there are any bugs?

It's the same kernel (well, not the same exact bits, but the same exact source that was compiled to get it). If you were stable at the same speed on previous CM9 builds, I don't know what to tell you ... other than I'm jealous you got 806 stable to start with. :p

Reactions: Badboytoast
Status
Not open for further replies.