[ROM][WIP][ICS] The Godzilla Rom - Tweaked And Themed CM9!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
torch hes saying the screen is split it is to in mine on boot and welcome screen rebooting i think fixes i reflashed because i put in bobz gapps and it did it again

OHHHHHHHHHHHH okay :0 i wasnt recieving this issue, but ill add this to the OP thank you very much, I'll work on a fix right now :)

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Torch also I think there are many bugs in here I have no notification pull down screen and also bobs gapps didn't work I had to reflash kravens also I can't over clock to 806 min 480 in this one which I did in last but don't think I need to really. But would be nice

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Torch also ad away says not enough room on partition this is weird I don't thing wiping data and system is working I'm using jerryscripts cwm green recovery what recovery should I flash ? I'm struggling bad . Thanks any wiping ideas?

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
This 3.0 rom is def. Faster but more bugs thank u for all ur hard work its sick to have this software.

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Torch also ad away says not enough room on partition this is weird I don't thing wiping data and system is working I'm using jerryscripts cwm green recovery what recovery should I flash ? I'm struggling bad . Thanks any wiping ideas?

Bro wipe everything, not just system and data, follow instructions in the OP please?

and i've noticed the notification bar thing to, all you got to do is open an app like the play store or Messaging and it'll return :D

and yes, Alot of bugs are being reported this build :p but I'll try to release another one soon hopefully that will fix most problems :D

Reactions: ganggreen30

mac_rmm

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a ton for this ROM. I've been running Bumblebee which is probably more than a year old and just haven't been motivated to switch. Phone started acted stupid however and decided to do it last night. Wow - this thing so far is great. I have an Acer Iconia tablet that is supposed to run ICS and doesn't do a great job at it, but this now shows me what is available in Android 4.0. So far, I don't notice anything wrong with my phone after flashing - hope I am not jinxing it. I will be following along for any updates, but this seems like a GREAT rom and I thank you for it.

Reactions: Badboytoast

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Bro wipe everything, not just system and data, follow instructions in the OP please?

and i've noticed the notification bar thing to, all you got to do is open an app like the play store or Messaging and it'll return :D

and yes, Alot of bugs are being reported this build :p but I'll try to release another one soon hopefully that will fix most problems :D

I did follow the OP to a T wipe catche and dalvik and wipe system and data and cache am I missing something. I've been doing this since the Droid 1 came out I could be missing something :(

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Torch also to no avail has my status bar came back I think im reverting back to last build backup. beats audio worked for me ,Also holding home key doesn't bring up current running processes like last build.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Torch:D Rom looks and feels awesome! Thank you,bobz and every one else included , and yes I like this boot animation better! :p ,! that's some power! So far no issues other them the command CM9 bugs! Great job!:D

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

domat

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Great Rom so much quicker and better then stock I had before. So far I have 2.0 Do I need to wipe everything to upgrade to 3? Meaning I have to reinstall all my apps etc? Even with that backup program it is still a apain so I hope not:)

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Great Rom so much quicker and better then stock I had before. So far I have 2.0 Do I need to wipe everything to upgrade to 3? Meaning I have to reinstall all my apps etc? Even with that backup program it is still a apain so I hope not:)

You should just wipe cache and delivc cache and flash the update! If you have some weird reboots etc them a full wipe is recommended! :D

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: torch2424

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Torch also to no avail has my status bar came back I think im reverting back to last build backup. beats audio worked for me ,Also holding home key doesn't bring up current running processes like last build.

Dude, Im sorry, but it totally does, you seem to be the only one with SOOOO many issues, you gotta remember not all OV's are the same, did you do the ZV9 update? cause that might be causing all of your issues, and you are wiping correctly :p

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Dude, Im sorry, but it totally does, you seem to be the only one with SOOOO many issues, you gotta remember not all OV's are the same, did you do the ZV9 update? cause that might be causing all of your issues, and you are wiping correctly :p

Yes formatting dalvik and cache then doing system wipe and format data. I guess there's a 1 St for everything. I was do to encounter some problems one of these years. No I don't have Zv9 but I only use my phone on wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez