[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I am also, now, missing the boot animation with the latest build of BACKside. I always do a complete wipe when flashing a new rom. Tried twice and it seems to be the only problem. Not that I care much since I only reboot once in awhile. Was just reporting. :)

Growjunky

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I am also, now, missing the boot animation with the latest build of BACKside. I always do a complete wipe when flashing a new rom. Tried twice and it seems to be the only problem. Not
that I care much since I only reboot once in awhile. Was just reporting. :)

Its not there on purpose i think he wanted us to freak out when it says phone will self destruct in 5 seconds and then all it shows is a black screen. Kinda funny if you think about it.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Its not there on purpose i think he wanted us to freak out when it says phone will self destruct in 5 seconds and then all it shows is a black screen. Kinda funny if you think about it.

That would be funny if it came up with a countdown 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, your phone will now self destruct.
I replaced the bootanimation.zip with my own and it works properly again.

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having a problem when on wifi were it says you have no connection. It only happens like like twice a day, and turning it off and on again fixes it. Just checking if i'm the only one

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
That would be funny if it came up with a countdown 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, your phone will now self destruct.
I replaced the bootanimation.zip with my own and it works properly again.

I actually have a gif that is a countdown from 5. Jerry should have said something to me lol.

Growjunky

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Jerrys last build is great. Everything works great keep up the good work blarf,jerry,and all the rest of u awsome rom cookers.i freaking love IHO roms.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

cr42ydude

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
when i listen to music on my phone sometimes theres a lil crack about 4 times in one song ... i know its not the songs file because i used to listen to it

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I like the flashlight feature on the power control widget. Just discovered it today while playing around with the phone. It will come in handy at night. I don't have to have a seprate flashlight app installed now.

Last edited:

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
when i listen to music on my phone sometimes theres a lil crack about 4 times in one song ... i know its not the songs file because i used to listen to it

I noticed this too. However it is not with every song and not that many times. It seems random. May happen once or twice in a song.

sharpe351

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Jerry, quick question. You said there were issues with recent builds. I'm currently running, 0820 (settings>about phone), serious problem when screen shuts off, battery dies in 45 minutes. I downloaded and installed this on 8/24 as the 8/24 update. Can I just revert to last known good and wait until I get home to install your latest and greatest?

sent from my FlashBack 7.2 Gtablet using Tapatalk

jamisonmorris

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I followed every step given to flash this from my stock rom and everything went smooth and installed correctly but when I rebooted my phone I could hear the startup sound and feel the vibration when the home menu is about to start but there is no image at all, just a blank illuminated screen. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

jack454

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I followed every step given to flash this from my stock rom and everything went smooth and installed correctly but when I rebooted my phone I could hear the startup sound and feel the vibration when the home menu is about to start but there is no image at all, just a blank illuminated screen. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

If you have a newer or refurb phone you may want to look at this. http://forums.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/113762-fix-black-screen-custom-recovery-custom-roms.html

Reactions: JerryScript