[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

I've noticed that the phone does not seem to recognize being shaken. Several apps I have support the ability to shake the phone in order for something to happen. I know before I upgraded to this version my stock version worked. Anyone happen to know anything about this at all? Thanks.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

I know shaking works for screenshots.
It could just be incompatibilities between the apps and CM.

Next bit of time off I have I will try pushing an update, that might fix some of it.

manaurys

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

i was trying to flash the port of beats audio for any Gingerbread Rom form here [MOD] [PORT] Beats Audio for all Gingerbread Roms - xda-developers

and it give me this error
it say error in /sdcard/flash.zip
(status 0)
installation aborted

i have redownoad the file more than one time
have anyone try it

mcorona

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site

Thank you!

I was so annoyed all the stuff add to the IHO release I was using. this is much better. I can install what I want.

mysticalnyte

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
i was trying to flash the port of beats audio for any Gingerbread Rom form here [MOD] [PORT] Beats Audio for all Gingerbread Roms - xda-developers

and it give me this error
it say error in /sdcard/flash
(status 0)
installation aborted

i have redownoad the file more than one time
have anyone try it

Did you get this to work? I've tried three different versions of it and have gotten the same error messages.
EDIT:
Finally found a working .zip to flash. Sounds pretty damn good IMO. If anyone wants it, here it is
TAKEN DOWN FOR POSSIBLE LEGAL ISSUES FROM BEATS AUDIO ON THE ORIGINAL XDA THREAD.
Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Last edited:

manaurys

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

Did you get this to work? I've tried three different versions of it and have gotten the same error messages.
EDIT:
Finally found a working .zip to flash. Sounds pretty damn good IMO. If anyone wants it lemme know.

can i get the zip file

classpro

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Can't Clear Reminder Screen.

I wonder if someone can help me. I installed Harmonia 2.03 with the Big Percent H203 script.

For some reason, I can't clear the pull-down screen reminders. It's like the pull-down reminder screen does not recognize the touch screen. Has anyone else had this problem, and figured out what's causing it or how to fix it? Everything else seems to work great - memory and battery life are terrific. But not being able to clear the reminder screen is driving me nuts. Thank you.

AZImmortal

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Can't Clear Reminder Screen.

I wonder if someone can help me. I installed Harmonia 2.03 with the Big Percent H203 script.

For some reason, I can't clear the pull-down screen reminders. It's like the pull-down reminder screen does not recognize the touch screen. Has anyone else had this problem, and figured out what's causing it or how to fix it? Everything else seems to work great - memory and battery life are terrific. But not being able to clear the reminder screen is driving me nuts. Thank you.

I'm guessing that by reminders you mean notifications, and i was actually going to post about this as well. A few times, I've tried to swipe away a notification, but it only partially slides off the screen and freezes in place halfway. From that point on until i reboot my phone, I'm unable to clear any notifications in any way (neither with the clear button nor by swiping any notification) and the half-swiped notification remains halfway off the screen. I'm using 2.03 without any modifications.

davidh44

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

EDIT:
Finally found a working .zip to flash. Sounds pretty damn good IMO. If anyone wants it, here it is
http://db.tt/HUpLGliE
Does this basically replace the DSP Manager?

mysticalnyte

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Does this basically replace the DSP Manager?

Not that I'm aware of. Its not a music player of some sort, just scripts taken from Beats Audio and reworked for Gingerbread devices to enhance the sound.
I was going to post the XDA thread about it but its been taken down for some reason. If its a legal reason I'm editing my post above with the dropbox link. :(

Last edited:

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

Just curious LeslieAnn is Harmonia 2 still being worked on? I understand that everyone has a life outside dev'ing and not expecting any eta's or anything. Sorry if this has been asked before or if its been explained already.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

It runs great and there hasn't been a ton of things to update, but I have been meaning to.

I was hoping to update it last weekend, but got busy. And this week.. HAHAHAHA
Between work, my computer, and a new OV project*... there hasn't been any time to.

*you will see soon enough.

Reactions: 00_wrath_00

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

It runs great and there hasn't been a ton of things to update, but I have been meaning to.

I was hoping to update it last weekend, but got busy. And this week.. HAHAHAHA
Between work, my computer, and a new OV project*... there hasn't been any time to.

*you will see soon enough.

Cant wait to,see * haha.

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site

Not that I'm aware of. Its not a music player of some sort, just scripts taken from Beats Audio and reworked for Gingerbread devices to enhance the sound.
I was going to post the XDA thread about it but its been taken down for some reason. If its a legal reason I'm editing my post above with the dropbox link. :(

Is this any good? Like how much "enhancing" does it do?

classpro

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

FWIW, I installed the "Normal Battery" over the "Big Percent" (that wasn't working on the pull-down reminder screen), and now it works. Preferred the "Big Percent" look, but there was something wrong.

This rom is really nice. Battery lasts FOR EVER (well, almost), and more memory available than stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress