[ROM] Harmonia 2.09 18July12 (IHO Gingerbread)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Finally got It after the 14th time xD

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Don't get me wrong, the OV is a great little phone, but which would you rather have, an OV or an Evo 4g?

It's not a hard choice to make. :)

Or make a custom case and integrate the screens like on the Nintendo DS.:p

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

limbomaniac

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

I'm having a charging issue - while the phone is on and connected to a charger, it only "sees" the charger ~20% of the time. The rest of the time it is using the battery. The phone charges fine when it's turned off. I've tried multiple chargers, cables, etc - should I re-flash or is there some setting somewhere that I'm missing?

Update: Running Harmonia 2.06

Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2 (IHO Gingerbread) See first post for updat

I would re-flash, do a backup, then clear cache and Dalvik, then flash right over the top of what you have.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] Harmonia 2.07 6May12 (IHO Gingerbread)

LeslieAnn, Looks like google goggles doesnt want to be installed on this ROM, even though it installed on 2.06. Did you do any changes to the market?

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

Nice. I've been itching to flash something. Whoa, that doesn't sound good.

LaFlamme

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

Looks great. Flashed without any problems. Nice coming from earlier versions. Don't even have to restore apps or any of that. Not clear by looking at it what VMROMS is all about.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

LeslieAnn, Looks like google goggles doesnt want to be installed on this ROM, even though it installed on 2.06. Did you do any changes to the market?

Looks like the Play Store is having an issue.
If you look on the Play store on your computer, it says it's compatible, even after it rescans the phone. However, the Play Store app itself is saying it's not.

I have never seen it do that before.

Google voice search however is having a problem.
I will be seeing if I can fix both in a bit.

trevordj

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site

Upon further investigation, I am running into a number of previously working installed apps, that do not seem to work anymore. When attempting to re-install them from the play store, it downloads and then gives the error message "missing shared library"

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

Upon further investigation, I am running into a number of previously working installed apps, that do not seem to work anymore. When attempting to re-install them from the play store, it downloads and then gives the error message "missing shared library"
Hmm, nothing should be missing, I suspect a file is corrupted or incompatible version.
Either way it won't take too long to fix, then I can deal with Harmonia 1's installer issues.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

Looks like the Play Store is having an issue.
If you look on the Play store on your computer, it says it's compatible, even after it rescans the phone. However, the Play Store app itself is saying it's not.

I have never seen it do that before.

Google voice search however is having a problem.
I will be seeing if I can fix both in a bit.

Even on my computer, that play store says its not compatible.

And not trying to hate on you ROM(It is my favorite).